𝟎𝟖 :: 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝟎𝟖 :: 𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓❝HEROES ARE JUDGED BY THEIR ACTS

𝟎𝟖 :: 𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
❝HEROES ARE JUDGED BY THEIR ACTS. NOT THEIR OCCUPATION, TITLE, OR SOCIAL STANDING.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐍 really has never changed. The sounds of bottles and glasses clanking. The beautiful singings of the bards. The drunk laughter of the customers. And the carefree atmosphere.

Y/N truly missed this feeling.

"I swear that Gunnhildr girl is most likely talking behind my back again." said with an intimidating and threatening tone by a beautiful woman with light blue locks and sectoral heterochromia eyes. Her hair being choppy unevenly though perfectly framed her small face.

Unbothered by her threatening tone, Y/N only took a gulp of her glass filled with her favorite Dandelion Wine. She took big gulps before putting down the glass and releasing a sigh of satisfaction. 

Her eyes then moved to gaze at the woman who was sitting right in front of her who had her arms crossed. "I don't understand what you mean, but I agree." Y/N cheekily replied, completely unaware with what the woman was talking about.

The woman in front her was none other the infamous Eula Lawrence. Known for her utmost obsession with the word and act of 'vengeance'. A stunning woman who acts quite stoic and fiercely determined. She is indeed a strong and independent woman, and Y/N liked that.

The two had formed a friendship ever since Eula had began training to become a knight, though the friendship seem to be one-sided, Y/N being the only one to only consider their bond to be friendly. It took a while to convince Eula to be friends with her to which the blue haired woman, at first she thought that Y/N was underestimating her as she is kind of her senior since she was already a knight that time. However, those thoughts didn't remain for that long as Y/N was just too persistent into befriending her, and Eula couldn't resist her approachable demeanor. She would never admit it, but she secretly loves her company. Y/N was one of the first people to befriend her, showing no prejudice towards her like most Mondstadters would.