𝟎𝟏 :: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

𝟎𝟏 :: 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑❝MY FIANCÉ ONCE SAID THAT I'M LIKE HIS ANGEL THAT SAVED HIM FROM HELL

𝟎𝟏 :: 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑
❝MY FIANCÉ ONCE SAID THAT I'M LIKE HIS ANGEL THAT SAVED HIM FROM HELL.❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 and Aether walk through the icy mountains of Dragonspine. Resisting the freezing temperature and the cold blizzard that continues to howl at them.

"Why....is it so...cold!?" Paimon yelled out of frustration. They did not expect for the weather here in Dragonspine to be this bad. They expected for the worse but not this kind of worse. They just thought there would be frosty wind and blizzards here and there, but not a straight up snow storm.

Aether grunted as he struggled to keep his stance. He heard Paimon screech as the floating fairy was almost blown away by the strong wind. The blonde quickly pulled her collar and hugged her to his side as they both continued to walk up Dragonspine.

Paimon panted. "Thanks, Aether!" She felt relieved, her life was practically saved.

Mustering up a smile, Aether grunted with a: "No problem." He struggled to do so.

"I bet with all my heart that Kaeya knew that there's going to be a snow storm in Dragonspine. He just didn't tell us! I swear if I see that man I will make him pay!" Paimon declared, her tone filled with fury and anger for a certain blue headed Cavalry Captain.

For once, Aether agreed with her malicious intentions. For once, Aether believed that murder is sometimes okay.

"Hey!" Out of nowhere, a voice emerged in the midst of the snowy weather in the mountains they were in. Both Paimon and Aether shifted their heads to the source of that mysterious voice.

It spoke again. "Over here!" They looked at their left and there saw a lady dressed with thick clothings and her hand covered in mittens waving at them. "Come here you two!" She again called. Paimon and Aether were sure she was calling for them.