𝟏𝟑 :: 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇

𝟏𝟑 :: 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍❝I'LL CRY WITH YOU

𝟏𝟑 :: 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍
❝I'LL CRY WITH YOU.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 intertwined tightly as the rings on their ring fingers shone brightly thanks to the sunlight, Y/N and Diluc walked the streets of Mondstadt in pure silence. Y/N's face full of excitement, whilst Diluc had his usual poker face.

"Ah! Good morning Ms. Y/N!"

"Good day, Ms. Y/N!!"

"It's nice to see you today, Ms. Y/N."

"Have a lovely walk Ms. Y/N!"

Y/N was bombarded with multiple greetings from different people. It was a normal occurrence for her as she is quite popular among the Mondstadt folks. She smiled at each and one of them, while lightly chuckling.

She beamed. "Thank you. Have a nice day as well." Her aura and expression almost resembled an angel.

The complete opposite of Diluc.

Unsurprisingly, Diluc was in a foul mood due to the amount of people stealing his precious Y/N's attention. This is why he hates going out into the city when he's with her, because he knows that there are going to be annoying little shits that's going to disturb them.

'Scram.' He wanted to say that out loud so bad but he knows for sure that Y/N wouldn't like it.  Besides, it's quite rude (wow). Diluc still has empathy and respect for others.

Despite disliking their enthusiastic hospitality towards Y/N, he still understood why they would be like that. His precious Y/N is just so lovely, how can anyone resist her? At least they're being kind to her, unlike back then when people used to bad-mouth her due to her connections with Inspector Eroch.