𝟎𝟗 :: 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒

𝟎𝟗 :: 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖘❝YOU'RE MUCH MORE PRECIOUS THAN YOU THINK

❝YOU'RE MUCH MORE PRECIOUS THAN YOU THINK.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃, lamps turned off, and windows shut with curtains shielding any light from the sun. Y/N had completely shut herself from any human interaction for the last five days. Five days since Diluc proposed to her, and five days since she rejected him.

She knew that this day would come eventually. Diluc is a dedicated man, there was no doubt that he was going to ask her to be his wife one day, and she knew this. Y/N knew this very well.

Massive waves of regret continuously flowed through her, she almost felt like drowning.

"I never should've dated Diluc." those words left her lips so bitterly.

Y/N hated all of it. The guilt eating her veins. The expression of pain on Diluc's face on the day she rejected him. She was in a state of remorse. She just wished that she could go back in time and change the past, but she knows that that's impossible. This is the result of her letting her emotions completely conflict her, blaming herself for the sins that she didn't even commit.

That day was different than her usual days. Usually, she would visit her beloved, Diluc, at his mansion or sometimes the Tavern simply because she wanted to be with him. But after her rejection, how could she possibly face him? Instead, she decided to stroll around the land outside of the city, exploring different parts of the nation as she barely does due to her job.

In the midst of her travels, Y/N thought back to her past. Or rather, the past she continues to blame herself for despite not contributing anything to that unfortunate event.