𝟏𝟕 :: 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐓

𝟏𝟕 :: 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖙❝I'M YOUR CALICO CAT

𝟏𝟕 :: 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖙
❝I'M YOUR CALICO CAT.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

this chapter made my own heart clench lol i rlly like this chap
aniulahfiuahfilhnagn--

𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 a soft melody, Y/N quietly read a novel that she's been looking forward to ever since she has heard about it. It's quite the very hyped up novel titled; "A Legend of Sword" it wasn't quite popular in Mondstadt, but it's definitely popular in Inazuma.

It was written by an author who originates in Liyue, their name was Zhenyu. Their writing has her hooked to the story and she couldn't stop reading no matter how much she tried to convince herself to do so. Y/N would always mutter to herself "Okay, one last chapter." But that 'one last chapter' turned into two last chapters, and then into three, four, five....until she just suddenly found herself at the last page of the book. She finished the entire novel.

That's how hooked she was onto the story.

Her obsession only increased when she had found out that Albedo knew who Zhenyu is and is apparently acquainted to them. When she asked about Zhenyu's real identity, Albedo denied that the author does not like to publicize his identity, Y/N respected that. 

And then, when she found out that Albedo also drew the illustration for Zhenyu's novel, oh one can only imagine the excitement Y/N's expression held.

She wouldn't stop complimenting Albedo about how talented he is and saying that he's the best Captain that the Investigation Team has ever had. Which was quite nice of her to say by the way since Y/N use to be the Captain of the Investigation Team before she left to go study in the Akademiya, Albedo replacing her right after.