𝟏𝟔 :: 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝟏𝟔 :: 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉❝G-GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT GIRLS!!!❞

𝟏𝟔 :: 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
❝G-GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT GIRLS!!!❞

𝟏𝟔 :: 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉❝G-GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT GIRLS!!!❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 festival, a celebration known throughout the entire City of Mondstadt. A festival where the people of Mondstadt celebrate the Thousand Winds. Its a celebration that people eagerly looked forward for.

Naturally, Y/N was one of these people.

Happy, excitement, curious, and eager. That was what Y/N felt once she stepped foot onto Mondstadt's entrance.

Unlike the usual, the city was decorated with Windblume decorations. Flowers and confetti flew in the air, and the sound of children laughing and music danced in the wind.

Oh it was truly a festival alright.

And since it was a festival, Y/N decided to wear clothes that she will be very comfortable in. Dark brown victorian pants tucked in her long black boots that reached below her knees, a ruffled long sleeved white blouse topped up with a beige buttoned up vest and a red ribbon tied around the collar with a small pendant in the middle. She also wore a light brown shoulder bag.

On the other hand, Diluc wore black tight trousers and simple low cute black shoes. A dark gray long sleeved polo with light gray stripes, and a white polo buttoned up vest, and a black necktie. His hair that was usually tied into a ponytail, is now instead tied into a man bun, with few strands framing his face.