𝟏𝟓 :: 𝐆𝐎𝐖𝐍-𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝟏𝟓 :: 𝖌𝖔𝖜𝖓-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌❝WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ETIQUETTE?❞

𝟏𝟓 :: 𝖌𝖔𝖜𝖓-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
❝WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ETIQUETTE?❞

𝟏𝟓 :: 𝖌𝖔𝖜𝖓-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌❝WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ETIQUETTE?❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, beauty, high-quality, and dignified. That was the kind of vibe that the Bridal Boutique. Y/N was overwhelmed at the amount of enthusiasm showed once they came in. The hospitality was off the roofs.

"Welcome, welcome!!" A woman who looked to be in her mid 40s approached the group of ladies. "What may I do for you, beautiful ladies?"

Lisa took the chance to speak. "We're here to look for a wedding gown for soon-to-be-wifey over here." the librarian gently but excitedly pushed Y/N to her front, holding her shoulders whilst grinning.

The woman looked young despite her age. She wore clothings that are foreign to Mondstadt. Now that Y/N looked at it, the dresses in the Boutique, the interior of the place and the architecture are very foreign. 

"You have come to the right place, then! We just received a stock for new wedding dresses, and all of them are the latest fashion trends right now in Fontaine!"

Y/N guessed right. She was from Fontaine. The wealthy class of Fontaine takes fashion very seriously, new trends are being brought up every now and then, even men takes fashion to be a serious matter. It is said that wearing the same outfit after wearing it once is a blasphemy and considered humiliating, thus most of the wealthy class in Fontaine have loads of outfits.

(A/N: This is just an assumption of mine from reading multiple historical isekai manhwas lol.)

The woman took them to a room filled with different wedding gowns hanged on hangers in an open closet. Everyone cooed at the sight of magnificent creations, the seaming and fabric used were all so pretty and in perfect condition.