Thirty

The soft snoring of Steve on my chest was relaxing to say the least, two days of lounging round the apartment was exactly what I needed. The dogs were still happily curled up on the other side of the couch now, they hadn't moved too much other than to eat or go for a walk.

I hadn't seen much of Bucky though, neither of us had actually. The occasional text from him came through, just checking that we were doing okay with the drooling terrors as he called them. But I missed him, even if he was only in the other apartment.

"You guys decent?" Nat called out from the hall.

Confused, I looked over the back of the couch to the doorway. A very overdressed Nat stood there, a sly smile on her lips as she looked at me, Steve's head still resting against my boobs as he hugged my waist.

"Uh, yeah?" I said, unsure of why she was even here.

"Did you guys not get the memo? Why aren't you ready?" She asked as she walked over.

"Nat, what are you on about? Why are you all dolled up too?" I asked as Steve started to shift.

"Laura sent out a text yesterday about drinks. Do you not remember?" She asked as she leaned her hands on the couch. Her eyes caught Steve as he nuzzled a little more into my chest. "Maybe you've just been busy." She smirked.

"Save it." I huffed.

She pulled her phone from her little black purse and scrolled for a moment, turning it to face me. Reading over, I saw the group text was addressed to Nat, Bucky, Steve, Sam and myself.

A heavy sigh left my lips before I threw my head back against the arm of the couch, pouting a little.

"Don't be like that. I'm sure this one will love seeing you all dressed up, you saw how he was when we were at the club." She giggled before walking away.

The memory of that night flooded my mind. Everything from him and I dancing, the playful flirting.. Sneaking off to the alley out the back.

Steve began to hum, a giggle left my lips as he did. My hands ran through his messy hair, slowly trying to wake him.

"Steve?" I asked softly. A sweet hum coming from him again, letting me know he was somewhat awake.

"Baby, we gotta get up." I whispered before kissing his forehead.

"Do we have to?" He grumbled.

"Yeah, unless you want Clint coming in here and finding you between my boobs." I giggled.

"You know what?" He asked, carefully sitting up to look at me. His eyes still heavy, but a cheeky smile now across his lips. "I think we have some time before that could happen."

Lifting my brow, I waited for him to speak again. Instead, he started kissing my neck, trailing down to my cleavage. I tried to keep myself under control as I could hear Nat still in the hall, probably talking with Bucky.

"Steve, Nat and Bucky are just down the hall." I whispered, trying to bite back the moans as he nipped at my skin.

"Then you'll have to stay quiet, won't you Princess?" He chuckled devilishly.

His hands moved to my hips as he moved down me a little further, the dogs now getting upset that he was pushing them with his feet. My breathing hitched as his fingers started pulling my sweats down, catching my underwear too and dragging them down in the process.

"Steve." I said sternly, still trying to whisper.

"Say my name again, I love it." He teased.

His kisses trailed down my hip, working their way closer to my now exposed core. My hand moved over my mouth as I struggled to cover up my panting.