Eighteen

Tugging at my shirt I raced out of my apartment trying to find Steve and Tony, their voices came from across the hall so I hoped they didn't hear us in the shower.

When turning the corner into the boys apartment Tony's eyes immediately caught mine from the dining table he was rested at, a cheeky grin crawled across his lips making my swallow hard.

"You little hussy." He grinned.

"Excuse me?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I see everything in this tower," He chuckled. "Who would've thought. America's Sweetheart is one thing, but the tall dark and emotionally damaged type? Well, I thought you were a little screwed up yourself to be picking up more baggage like that." He smirked as he sipped his drink.

My eyes widened at his words, looking over to Steve in a panic I could see he was pale, now still staring at Tony. 

Where the hell would he of seen Bucky and I?

"Look, Tony-" Steve started.

"And you, I didn't think you'd be into that. I can see it now though, it actually makes a lot of sense considering. You wouldn't be shy around him I imagine." Tony winked.

"Tony, I swear to God that if you mention about Steve or Bucky to Clint you're gonna-"

"Wait hold on, what? Oh my god. Three of them?!" Tony almost screeched.

Then it dawned on me, he was talking about Matt.

"Fuck." Both Steve and I uttered.

Tony's mouth dropped open as he processed what I tried to say, part of me wanted to knock him out and try to convince him it was a dream, though then I'd be on the receiving end of Pepper.

"It's just Bucky and Steve." I sighed.

"But you and Matt last night, I saw you guys outside the elevator." Tony said confused.

"It was never going to happen, we tried and it just wasn't what either of us wanted." I said as I walked closer to him.

"So no one knows?" He asked looking at the two of us.

"Well we do, obviously or that would be a little awkward." Bucky said from behind me.

He walked in with still damp hair and Alpine at his side, looking back to Tony I could see he noticed both our hair were still damp making him bite his lip and look to me.

"Please, don't tell Clint." Steve asked.

"This is too good to keep quiet, you guys are the most dysfunctional lot I could ever imagine happening, unless for some reason Rocket and Rhodey get together." He laughed.

"Tony." I said firmly.

"It's okay, I'll keep your little secret. Can I at least tell Pepper? I can't keep this all to myself." He admitted.

"I think that's safe enough, if Pepper can handle you I think she can handle this." Bucky chuckled as he came up beside me.

"I have to ask, when did this start?" Tony asked as he looked over the three of us.

"You remember the party you threw when Pepper was away?" Steve asked.

Tony's eyes widened before a bright smile appeared on his face, I could feel myself getting more and more awkward by the moment.

"Damn, no wonder you were all so tense when I moved you in here." He smirked as he looked to me.

"That didn't help, no." I huffed before looking away.