Eleven

My morning consisted of me laying on Nat's couch with the biggest hangover I'd had since I turned twenty-one, thankfully she brought me coffee and the greasiest breakfast burger in all of Manhattan. I'd thankfully only been sick once and that wasn't long after we got back, Tony bought everyone shots which lead to Nat and I trying to go shot for shot with each other.

"How you feeling?" She asked as she walked to the lounge suite.

"A little better, you?" I asked.

"I mean, I could be worse I guess. Tony just let me know that your apartment is cleaned and ready to have your things moved in, apparently the boys moved the furniture already as they couldn't get through the hallway properly with it all there." She giggled.

"Great, I'm going back to sleep now. It's too early." I said before rolling over on the couch.

"Hey um, so I gotta-"

My eyes shot open as I heard Sam's voice from across the room, I looked over to see Sam was in the same clothes as last night just standing in the doorway to Nat's hall. Looking to Nat she smirked before shrugging, my jaw dropped open as Sam looked to me sheepishly.

"I'm going to go." Sam said before awkwardly leaving Nat's apartment.

"You actually slept with Sam?" I asked in pure shock.

"Yeah, he was pretty fun too. A bit nosier than I like 'em but it was good." She said before walking to her hall again.

After that I couldn't sleep, I didn't even realise she brought him home. I got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen, when we got in last night I managed to get changed into some of Nat's sweats and a crop top before removing my makeup, it was a challenge but I made it happen.

"Also, who was the lucky guy?" Nat called from the hall.

"What?" I asked confused.

She walked back out in some black skin tight jeans and a maroon blouse, she ruffled her soft curls before walking over to me while I got a water.

"These don't just happen." She smirked as she poked my neck.

"Ouch, what?" I asked as the spot hurt.

I pulled my phone out and opened the camera to see what she was on about, though when I saw I wish I hadn't. 

There was deep red and purple bite marks on my neck leading down below my top line, I pulled my shirt forward to see an extra bite just above my boob too. Looking back to Nat she had a devilish smile on her face, I wasn't getting out of this easily.

"So who was it?" She asked.

"No one you know, someone from the club." I said trying to stay calm.

"Wait, you and Steve disappeared at some point. Was this him?" She asked looking closer.

"Nat." I said firmly moving a step back from her.

"Okay, if it wasn't Rogers then who?" She asked crossing her arms.

"You remember that guy I first got a drink from?" I asked trying to lie through my teeth.

"Him? You go girl, he was pretty cute. Though was this as far as it got?" She smiled.

"Nat, you know me. I wouldn't just sleep with a stranger." I huffed as I thought about Bucky and Steve..

"I keep forgetting you're a little more reserved than most, that's okay. I'm sure whoever your second is they'll be great." She smirked.

"Ha ha, very funny." I said sarcastically as I took some more pain meds to lessen my headache.

"You thinking about dating though? I mean, no offence Sweetie but your relationship with Leon was dead for a long time." She said leaning on the bench.