Seventeen

Steve took no time to throw me over his shoulder before walking me back to my bed, looking up Bucky was walking smugly behind him.

I landed on the bed making me bounce a little on impact, the long dress still draped over my body as I tried to sit up.

"So, you have two options Doll." Bucky said as he stood beside Steve.

"Do I really?" I asked, unsure of what was on their minds.

"Yes. The options are, I fuck you or Steve does." He smirked.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks at his words, it was so crude but I kind of liked it.

"So, which is it going to be?" Steve asked.

My mind started running at a million miles an hour. Either choice I felt like I wouldn't win, regardless of what they planned on making me do, I couldn't just choose one of them.

"Make your choice before we make it for you." Bucky said firmly as his eyes darkened.

I closed my eyes tight as I tried to work out what to say, it would be wrong for me to say both, wouldn't it?

"Times up." Steve said making my eyes open to look at them.

Bucky walked around to the side of the bed while Steve started leaning over my lower half, I started pulling my legs up closer to my body only for Steve to push my dress up and open my thighs.

I heard clothes rustling beside me where Bucky was making me scared to look over, though when he leaned on the bed it was hard to resist the urge.

Steve chuckled as he saw my leg holster before pulling my underwear to the side and touching me, I held back the moan as his fingers ran up and down my already wet pussy.

Bucky's cold metal hand caught my chin shifting it to look up at him, a dark grin sat on his lips making it hard to think about much else.

"Open your mouth for me." He instructed.

Looking at him I did as he said, his thumb dragged down my lip making me open my mouth even wider.

Still looking at him I felt something warm touch my tongue, after a moment I realised it was the tip of his dick making my face flush even harder. I went to look down only to hear him hum firmly to catch my attention.

"Eyes on me." He instructed.

My body felt like a snowflake in summer as he started pushing himself into my mouth, I tried desperately not to let my teeth touch his shaft but my mouth was almost at its limit. Steve's fingers were still roughly running up and down my sticky core, as I tried to take as much as I could of Bucky in my mouth, I started to squirm from Steve's touch.

"Looks like someone's enjoying this, this was meant to be a punishment though." Steve said in a devilish tone.

"I think we can keep our word still." Bucky chuckled.

Steve's fingers moved from me as Bucky's hand moved to the back of my head.

My eyes glanced down to see that there was a lot more of him to go, the angry growl from him made me look back up just before he thrusted deep into my throat making me feel almost sick.

He pulled out a little but then I felt Steve pressing his dick to my entrance, the pain that shot through me as he pushed as much as he could of himself onto me make me gasp and Bucky too full advantage of that.

There was both pain and discomfort but it didn't take long for me to be in total bliss at their actions, Bucky was pushing my head onto him as I continued to try and look at him even if it made me embarrassed, Steve was thrusting as deep as he could using my hips as leverage which had started to ache in the core of my stomach.