Twenty-Four

The sound of purring filled my ears as I slowly woke up, my body heavy still as I shifted in bed. Alpine's soft fur was under my hand making me smile, her soft chirps echoes around me. 

Clearing the sleep from my eyes I looked around me as best I could, I was alone in bed, but I didn't go to bed alone. Sitting up I felt the soft t-shirt fabric moved against my skin, I completely forgot that Bucky leant me a shirt to sleep in. 

The black linen reminded me I was in his room now, after last night we just ordered in and curled up in his bed since we'd made a bit of a mess in mine. The soft material was comforting in my hands as I pulled the blanket over me more, though I wondered where Bucky was.

"Bucky?" I called out hoping he wasn't too far.

After a minute or so of no response, I got out of bed and made my way down the hall. I pulled the shirt over my butt a little more but the fabric only dropped down so far, my legs being nipped at by the cool air.

"Bucky?" I asked again as I neared the kitchen.

I heard chattering but my hearing wasn't all there still, not to mention I was still waking up. Coming into the lounge I saw both Bucky and Steve talking in the kitchen, Steve's eyes caught sight of me making me blush. 

His eyes looked me up and down for a moment before Bucky turned to see me, both of them looked over me hungrily which was both flattering and intimidating. I played with the fabric of the shirt as I looked to the ground, maybe if I just walked away..

Turning on my heel I started walking back down the hall towards Bucky's room, though I felt the vibration of footsteps following making me speed up my pace.

"No you don't." Steve chuckled before I felt my feet leave the ground.

He held me in a princess carry before he walked to his room, I pushed my head into his chest making him chuckle. He carefully put me down on the bed in front of him but I was still avoiding looking at him, I felt a little bad that I'd come out of Bucky's room in his shirt since my plan was to spend the day with Steve, not just for his birthday but for our date.

He kneeled in front of me and I saw movement out the corner of my eye, I looked at him to see he was signing.

'Did you sleep well?' He asked.

I was a little surprised by how well he was signing, previously it was a little rough to understand. 

'Yes, you?' I signed back.

'Would've been better if you were in my bed.' He sighed before smirking at me.

I felt my face go bright red at his words, I didn't really know what the deal was between the two of them still. His hand moved to my face as he slowly stroked my cheek with his thumb, I looked back up to him to see a soft smile playing on his lips.

"You're so beautiful." He said softly.

I bit my lip as I tried desperately not to giggle at his words, he moved forward and pressed a kiss to my cheek before peppering more down my face and neck. 

He sat up a little as he carefully leaned me back against his bed while still biting my neck, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed his touch as he hovered over my body and his free hand ran up under the shirt. It was then I realised that I wasn't wearing any underwear, just the shirt.

"You're so soft, you're almost like a work of art. Though, I think I wouldn't do to a painting what I do to you." He mumbled as he left wet kisses up to my ear.

My hand moved down between my thighs as I touched myself, the area already sensitive and ready. His hand trailed down my ribs making me whimper as I got myself even closer, but his hand found mine and ripped it from its place.