Two

This morning Nat had agreed to spar with me in the training room, I say morning.. It was about eleven.

"So, what do you think of everyone?" Nat asked as I stepped around her in the ring.

"Yeah, everyone seems great. Except this red head, she seems like a bit of a bitch." I smirked.

She swiftly turned before leg sweeping but I saw it coming, her brow was lifted as a smirk crept onto her face.

"Yeah, there was this girl there that I noticed who was just the total pick me girl." She said in a devilish tone.

My arm moved to jab her stomach but as she defended she left her footing unbalanced, my foot caught her ankle and set her off balance before I jabbed her chest.

She fell to the ground and played dead making me laugh, the gym door opened and chatting started making me turn.

Bucky and Tony made their way into the gym towards the ring, I still felt kind of bad about what happened yesterday.

"Hey ladies, looking good." Bucky smirked.

I felt a little exposed as he looked over me, I was in my kick boxing gear so my legs were bare to my skin tight shorts while my upper body was just in my sports bra and a crop top.

"Mind if we go a few rounds?" Tony asked as he leaned on the rope.

"We only just started, can you give us at least a few more rounds?" I asked.

"Okay, mind if we sit in and take some pointers then?" Bucky smirked.

I rolled my eyes as he flirted, I had a feeling that wasn't going to stop.

"Fine, get up Romanoff." I huffed before getting back into stance.

Nat got up and started to stretch making me giggle, like she hadn't done that already.

We started circling as we watched each other, I could see Nat making playful bedroom eyes at me making it hard not to laugh. I knew she was doing it because Bucky was over there, chances of him staring were pretty high too.

I moved in and waited for her to make a move. Her hand reached for a jab only for me to lean and jab her shoulder, that was too easy though. Something caught my foot throwing me off balance but I caught my footing before tackling her leg, she shouted out as I knocked her to the ground. 

She struggled but my legs were already either side of her sides pinning her arms, she bucked and moved trying to get out but I'd already one. Though, she let me.

Whistling came from the other side of the ring and I felt my face go red, Nat lifted her brow at me playfully before blowing me as kiss and pushing me off her. While she got up I tried not to look over to the boys, my face still red with awkwardness.

Walking over to the side of the ring I leaned on the ropes as Nat pulled Tony aside, watching her lips I could see she was talking about last night meaning I shouldn't interrupt them, even if they were leaving me alone with Bucky.

"Nice job, wouldn't mind going a few rounds with you if that's how its gonna end." He smirked as he walked up beside me.

"You wish." I mumbled.

He chuckled before walking into the ring. Nat was still talking with Tony leaving Bucky alone with me, I didn't want to deal with the flirting since I already had a boyfriend, I guess the best thing to get him off my back was tell him.

"I have a boyfriend you know." I said as I walked over to him in the ring.

"No, I didn't know. Lucky guy." He smirked as he strapped his hands.