✧ Chapter 15 ✧ ~ The Finale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He held her tightly as if it was his last. He took a step back, looking at her. "What did he do to you? Did he hurt you baby?"

"I'm okay!!" She tries to speak out loud, but the sobbing prevented her from saying another word.

"Where's Sunny!? I don't see her!" She looks around. "She's okay!!" Taemin says to calm her down.

"We'll talk later! First, we have to get the hell out here before he arrives!" He gently took her by the arm.

She nodded as Taemin grabs his gun. He took a deep breath as he peeks his head out of the entrance door.

"Coast is clear." He whispers. "Stay behind me at all times!" Marisol grips his hand as they both took off.

As Mr. Roy took a step into the establishment, he saw his dead henchmen laying everywhere from left to right.

He immediately snapped as he quickly ran up the stairs that were splattered in dark, crimson blood.

Upon entering the abandoned room, Marisol was nowhere within sight. Which frustrated him even more.

"No!!" He screams at the top of his lungs. "How dare that bitch escape from my grasp!? I'm gonna kill her!"

Mr. Roy took off running as he grabbed his gun on his way out of the room "That injured bitch couldn't of gotten fair!!"

Marisol and Taemin managed to escape from within the building, but on the other hand, Marisol was still suffering from the impact of the explosion.

They both ran into the forest. "Come on baby!" You can do it!" He looks at her as they hide behind a large shrub.

"Just leave me here and go find some help, babe." Marisol tries catching her breath.

"Are you crazy?! I went through hell to find you! We are getting out this together alive!!" He whispers out loud.

"We're gonna fight this nightmare together!" He grabs both of her shoulders. "I promise you!" He tenderly kisses her forehead.

"Let's do it!" She replies back with confidence. "Oh and one more thing before we go babe!" She says.

"And what's tha-...!" Taemin was immediately interrupted by her lips pressing onto his lips.

He closes his eyes, returning the kiss that he'd been desperately waiting for. She pulls back, looking at him.

"I love you so much." She caresses his hair. "I love you too baby girl." He replies back with a sincere smile.

"Where the fuck is your pathetic ass at?!" Mr. Roy's voice could soon be heard approaching their direction.

"Shit!!" They both thought. That is when he heard a branch snap and his head turns towards the direction of that sound.

He makes his way towards the shrub that Taemin and Marisol were hiding behind. But nobody was there.

But he was fully determined to find her and possibly the person who help her escape no what happened.