✧ Chapter 13 ✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So for dinner, I was thinking that we should have some Chinese cuisine!" Marisol says. "Oh and I'll pay for it!"

"I think we should all go!" Haechan says as everyone agrees.

"You only agree because it's free food." Sunny slaps his shoulder.

"Dang right it's free food." Marks says snickering. "When would we every get an opportunity like this ever again?"

Marisol scoffs, rolling her eyes. "It's just down the block. I think left my purse in the car. I'll be back with my credit card." She walks off as she pulls the car keys out of her pocket.

"There's no way she's paying!" Sunny says. "It's her day! We're the ones treating her!"

"We'll just make her think that she payed for it." Mr. Park says.

"I'll take care of it guys. With the money I made this week, it should be enough for us to leave the restaurant satisfied." Taemin says.

"Look at him being the gentleman he is!" Sunny says. "I wish there were more guys like you..."

"Sunny!" Mrs. Park gives her a nudge, making Taemin chuckle.

"Okay everyone. Let's start brainstorming!" Haechan says. "What do you guys want?" He pulls out his phone and he pulls up the menu on his phone.

"I want wonton soup!"

"Also some dumplings!"

Marisol was walking happily towards her car, she extend her hand out and she pressed the unlock button  on her car keys.

And what happened next was something nobody ever expected on this joyful day. The car immediately exploded, sending pieces of the car debris into the air.

"HOLY SHIT!!"

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

People were screaming and running for their lives while the others were purely shocked at the explosion.

"That explosion came from over there!!" Mark yells.

"Wasn't Marisol heading that wa-..."

Taemin took off running as everyone followed him. "TAEMIN WAIT!!!"

Even though Marisol wasn't near the explosion, the impact of the explosion sent her flying several feet back with several scratches and a possible broken arm and twisted ankle.

"Mari!!" Taemin yells her name out loud with a distraught expression that sent his heart racing rapidly against his chest as he approaches her.

The injured Marisol lifted her head up as her eyes widen as the flames roar in the distance. Taemin held her in his arms, yelling in panic. "Babe!! Look at me!"

But her hearing was muffled by the impact that she couldn't make a word that he was saying to her.

"Someone call 911!!"

"Why the fuck did the car explode?!?!"

~Later~