✧ Chapter 2 ✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marisol spent that same night tossing and turning in bed due to mortification that she could of been caught by her neighbor and be labeled as a stalker. When clearly, it was just pure coincidence that he walked by his window that same time she was by her window.

The morning rolled in and Marisol got like maybe 2 and half hours of sleep. In the background, she heard her father leaving the driveway to go work.

Her father is barely around the house due to work these days and when he has his days off, he likes to dedicate those days off to working in the garage all day without any interruptions.

Her first class of the day started in like an hour and her energy felt too drained to even get out of bed, but it was mandatory that she had to attend that class. With all her strength, she pulls herself out of bed.

She had no time to shower, so she leaves that issue off to the side for this evening. Upon entering the kitchen, she saw her mother already up and was gossiping on the phone as per usual.

She enjoyed her breakfast in silence until she heard a subtle knock on the front of the door. "I'll go and get it." She pushes her chair back as she stands up.

"Who could it be at this early hour?" She mumbles to herself. She yawns as she stretches her arms out as she reaches for the door knob.

Her hand turned the knob to the side. Pulling the door open, her eyes make contact with the person standing at the entrance of the door.

"Taemin?!" His unexpected appearance at her front door, brought her utter surprise. "Great! Just what I needed! I look like a mess in front of him!" She thought to herself.

But what really made her more of a nervous wreck was the way his expression written all over his face.

It was all nothing but daggers and a blank stare that contained no emotions at all.

And again, this man was fully wrapped in clothes

And again, this man was fully wrapped in clothes. Only his hands, neck and face were exposed. This man looks like he doesn't sweat despite what the temperature is right now.

"Good morning." She bows down. "How can I help you?" Marisol asks without trying to sound all nervous in front of him.

"Here's your plate back." He hands it to her.

"Oh, thanks." She hesitantly grabs it from his grasp.

"The fruit kabobs were delicious..." He says. "My family very much enjoyed them. Especially, my younger brother."

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed them." She was touched by his sincerity, but she wanted to know if he enjoyed the fruit kabobs as well, but that curiosity was going to have to wait. "We can always make more if you guys are up to it."