✧ Chapter 8 ✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Each and everyone had a turn to sing a song that same night. And since most of them drank, they woke up with a headache, but the amount of fun they had together was definitely worth it.

~A few days later~

Marisol was working the evening shift which she didn't mind because she needed some extra cash. She was the last to close the establishment.

She texted Taemin that her shift had ended and she was about to head home in a few minutes. As she was about to head to the bus stop, she saw the bus arriving a little earlier than usual and she towards the bus, but the driver had taken off.

"Wait!!" She takes off, running after the bus, but she made no progress and it disappeared into the horizon.

"God damn!" She stomps her foot onto the floor. The next bus wasn't going to arrive until 6 in the morning which was several hours from now.

As she heads to the bench, a bicyclist passes by her caused her phone to slip from her hands. "No!" She screams as it fell down the sewer. "My phone!" She tries reaching for it but not even her fingers could gradually fit through the hole of the sewer.

Not to mention a vehicle drove by, splashing dirty water on her as it drove by. "Hey! You mother******! Watch where you're going!" She stands back up, screaming obscenities at the driver.

She walks down the road in misery. All while being drenched with water. Water soon started pouring. Everyone started running inside to stay dry, but not her. She stood there as the cold rain pour on her.

She didn't mind the pouring rain on her until she felt a gut feeling in her stomach. Marisol grasps the strap of her purse more firmly, turning her head around, only to find no one behind her.

Marisol continued walking as she tried shaking off this uncomfortable feeling that she felt like was being followed. Her pacing accelerated despite there being heavy rain.

She took an immediate right turn and ran towards an ally and hid behind a dumpster as she peers her head out and sure enough, she was being followed by a man who looked he was around 6 feet, covered in black with a hat on his head and a mask covering his nose and lips.

"Son of a bitch!!" He slammed his hat on the pouring ground. He had the voice of a middle aged man.

Marisol covers her mouth as all feelings of fear let loose. She heard his phone going on off. "What?!"

"I told you that Seoul females are more fierce and observant! This one escaped from my grasp! I know that she's from this neighborhood and I will catch her!"

His voice soon faded away, meaning he'd finally left, but the fear paralyzed her from moving an inch. She was alone with rain getting heavier by the second with no phone and a stalker tailgating her.

She stood there hidden behind the dumpster for a good solid 30 to 40 minutes before the coast was finally cleared.

~Meanwhile~

Taemin stood outside the hood of his porch scanning the area of his neighborhood for any signs of Marisol. He tried calling her once again.