✧ Chapter 5 ✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*18+*

"Me too." Marisol lifts the covers over her. "So freaking much."

"Are you free tomorrow anytime?" He asks. "I want to take you out on a date."

"I'm free in the afternoon. I have college early in the morning and work right after my class." Marisol says.

"Bet. Just text me the address of the place you work at and I'll pick you from there."

"Sounds like a plan." She smiles from ear to ear. "I'll see you tomorrow, my cutie."

"Me too." Taemin hung up as his face became flustered. All his excitement bubbled up as his ears heated up with enthusiasm.

Marisol got her 8 hours of sleep that night, but the excitement of seeing him, might've prevented her from actually getting any sleep.

~The next day~

At the end of her shift, Marisol went to the back room to change her date outfit. She threw on some flats, a short black skirt, and white long top with long sleeves.

She looked at herself in the mirror, smiling as she ties her hair using the hairpin that her mother gave to her when she was a child. Taemin parked his car in front of her work establishment. He looked at the window as he takes a deep breath.

All of this was new to him

All of this was new to him. The whole dating thing, so he had to take a second to process the new world he was about to enter.

He spent hours looking for his best clothes he could wear for this moment. "You can do this man..." He told himself.

He took his seatbelt off him as he got off his vehicle and he approaches the establishment. He was completely mesmerized by the interior design of the entire room.

"I should come here and try the food one day." He thought to himself.

In the background, he could hear girls whispering out loud, but that did not seem bother him at all, since he already has a date that he's been looking forward to all day.

Marisol clocked out, saying goodbye to her coworkers. But Taemin was even more enticed by her attire that he had no words to describe her beauty. "She's so fucking gorgeous." He whispers to himself.

Marisol stopped walking towards the front entrance as she saw god himself. This man was just too perfect to be this ethereal. This woman told herself to not be flustered the entire date, but that promise didn't last 30 seconds.