✧ Chapter 3 ✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days were going by in the speed of light. The more she wanted to get rid of Taemin off her mind, the more he kept popping up in her mind.

Marisol was was reading a romance novel until she heard a knock on the door, followed by it opening. "Guess who?" Haechan asks.

"Go away and leave me alone!" Marisol blurts out loud.

"Your best friend Joy is here!"

The book fell onto her face the moment she heard her friend's name. "Huh?!"

"Good day!" Joy smiles as she walks in.

"I told you she wasn't ready! I give you my full permission to go ahead and take my annoying sister with you, even if it is for the night." Haechan walks off.

"What is he talking about?!" Marisol sits down on the edge of her bed.

"I see you're not dressed." Joy sighs in annoyance.

"Dressed for what?!"

"The party. You took your sweet time thinking about it." Joy says.

"I lied!!! It was to get you to shut up." Marisol admits her mistake.

"I thought so." Joy sighs. "Which is why I came fully prepared!" She pulls out the dress and a pouch of makeup.

Marisol glance at the door and she makes a break for it, but Joy grabs her hair before she could escape from her grasp. "OWW!!!!"

"You're not going anywhere nerdy." Joy responds with a creepy smile.

"What are you going to do with me?!"

Joy sets the outfit on her bed, leaving Marisol too stunned to say any proper words.

"You are wearing this!" Joy says.

"That?!" A burst of energy bubbles up from within her

"That?!" A burst of energy bubbles up from within her. "I'm wearing that scandalous thing?!"

~An hour later~

Joy had to practically drag Marisol out of the house with the help of Haechan. It was like a 10 minute drive to the campus.

"We're here!" Joy parks her car and steps out. "Now get out of that car!" Joy opens the passenger door.

"No! Never!!"

"You look sexy!" Joy grabs her arm. "I don't see what the problem is!" Joy manages to pull Marisol out of the passenger seat.