✧ Chapter 10 ✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The next day~

After a wild yet long night, they eventually got like a few hours of sleep that same night. The young couple changed into the casual clothes and they headed to the elevator.

Taemin pressed on the elevator button as the doors closed, making Marisol groan. She leaned against the wall as it sent them to the first floor.

"I'm so sore!" She struggles to keep her eyes open. "And so sleepy!" Marisol rubs her eyes as well.

Looking at her, Taemin yawns a bit. "You'll be okay, baby." He rubs her arm to ease her down. "With breakfast, you'll forget about about the soreness." He chuckles.

"Look at you. With that handsome face, how can you not make my sex drive go sky high?" She scoffs, leaving Taemin flustered.

"You practically begged me for a another round." He chuckles. "I only did what you wanted me to do. So it's not my fault."

The elevator reached to the bottom floor. Taemin took hold of her hand as they both stepped out. "The buffet should be here." He makes a left turn.

Taemin and Marisol arrived at the hotel buffet. Marisol was hungry that she took almost all the pastries she saw laid out.

Once they sat down, their drinks were ready for them at their table. "Are you sure that you'll be able to finish all of that?" He asks, looking dumbfounded.

"Duh." She scoffs.

Within a few minutes, this man had cleared his plate up entirely, except his beverage. It was full to the brim.

She glanced at him and back at her own plate that was half empty

She glanced at him and back at her own plate that was half empty. This man was pure ethereal during the mornings. On the contrary, Marisol looked like she was just ran over by a sleeping truck.

As Taemin was waiting for her to finish her breakfast, he took in the beauty of the interior of restaurant. He was too busy admiring the modern day look.

"Hey babe?" Marisol calls for her boyfriend's attention.

Taemin glances back at her. "I'm sorta... full." She replies.

"I knew you weren't gonna finish it all." He sighs.

"I thought I would. I'll just go ask for a carry out box." She stands up.

"I'll be waiting here. Don't take to long, baby." He says as she watches her walk off.

Taemin took a sip of his drink as he stretches his arms out. Within a second, he felt his phone going off in his pocket.