"And Jungkook?" He sighed.

"I couldn't find out where he is.. he's still alive, but he's a drug-addict now. It's better if we just leave him." I said.

Namjoon thought for a bit while he tapped his feet. He's getting nervous.

"Don't worry, I've got it sorted." I said. "I spotted Y/n training the girls. They could be planning an attack on you."

"Where is Kim Cheol? That fucker is dangerous." He said.

"I couldn't find him either. Him and his high school friend both disappeared into thin air." I said. "It's possible they're both dead."

Namjoon smiled at this.

"It's best for you guys to start training too." I suggested, and he listened.

Y/n's POV

It was a little difficult at first, but once everyone got the hang of it, things skyrocketed.

Haerin had mainly learned how to box, I taught Danielle everything I know. Everyone else was a mix between kicking and throwing.

They understood that if they wanted a trip, they would have to work for it.

I've been noticing that Haerin has been clinging onto that stuffed frog tons. I can't help but feel sorry for her.

"Alright!! Another day, another move to learn!!" Danielle hopped out of bed.

"Have you forgotten?" Minji scolded. "Today is Eunchae's funeral."

"Oh shit, I completely forgot," Haruto said.

"It's fine," I said. "The only reason the funeral is this late is because they wouldn't allow us to do it any earlier for whatever reason."

We all got out of bed and prepared ourselves. Haruto and I helped the girls out with their clothing since they haven't really been to funerals or memorials or anything like that.

I finished helping others, but when I got to my tie, I didn't really know how to tie it. I've always worn the ties that you clip on.

I got pretty frustrated and I was ready to give up, when Danielle stepped in.

"It's across and then over," she said as she tied it.

She tied my tie perfectly. It wasn't too tight or uncomfortable, it was just right.

"Th-thanks," I blushed.

"Hey, what happened that day, I don't think I'm ready if they show up again." She said.

Out of everyone, Danielle trained the hardest by far. I remembered her trauma, and I figure that training was the thing that made her feel safe.

"Don't doubt yourself," I said simply. "You didn't break your back training for no reason."

"I'm really glad I met you, you know?" She said shyly.

"Y/n, Dani, c'mon, let's go." Minji said.

We went to the funeral together, the car ride was gloomy.. and quiet.

"Who are you guys?" A lady sobbed.

"We were Eunchae's friends," I croaked.

"Oh my!! I'm grateful to all of you.. thank you for making the world better for Eunchae!" She cried.

This must be Eunchae's mother.

She fell to her knees helplessly. Crying her eyes out.

"How could this happen?!!" She cried.

I toughened up and tried not to cry. Seeing someone's mother like this was so painful.

I wanted to make sure everyone else was doing okay, so I looked across.

Their once dreadful faces were now replaced by strong and determined faces. They knew what they had to do, but I could tell they were all mourning inside.

"I wish Chaewon and Cheol were here," Minji said.

We placed loads of flowers next to her picture, and paid our respects.

Cheol's POV

Chaewon and I watched from afar as Y/n and the others bowed to Eunchae.

I didn't feel like crying at all. My body felt empty, like it had given everything it had to offer. I felt like I needed to cry, but I couldn't.

"I don't feel sad for some reason." I said, hoping she'd give me an answer.

"When you're filled with sadness for a long time, you eventually run out of it." She said.

Eunchae's voice rang in my mind, and a single tear formed in my eyes.

"Let's go. We're leaving." Chaewon said as she stubbed out her cigarette.