Zhou Yi straightened up: "Your Majesty, the firecracker is now my ghost in Dayue's luggage. I don't know how to fight, so it's better to leave it to the emperor to make overall arrangements. If there is a war, the border trade will definitely be affected. I don't have enough ability. I can try my best to stabilize my business environment in Dayue."     Emperor Chongzheng frowned: "What you said is indeed very important. If that is the case, then I will follow you. Get up quickly, and then you will take care of the business. To prevent it from being affected by the war."     "Yes."     Emperor Chongzheng has been thinking about the firecracker base all the time, Zhou Yi took this opportunity to hand it over to him, so that Emperor Chongzheng would not be suspicious.     When he returned home, Li Yingru hurriedly said: "Is the court going to war? Father sent someone to ask you to go." Zhou Yi patted the back of     Li Yingru's hand: "I'll go right away, come back and have a good time with you Say."     "Okay." Li Yingru didn't ask any more questions, straightened Zhou Yi's clothes, and sent him out of the yard.     When Zhou Yi arrived at Li's Mansion, General Li was practicing martial arts on the martial arts field, and a long knife was used by him fiercely.     Seeing Zhou Yi's arrival, General Li wiped off his sweat: "Go, let's talk in the study."     Zhou Yi followed General Li into the study.     After the two sat down, General Li looked at Zhou Yi; "What do you think is the chance of going to war this time?" This son-in-law is indeed extremely intelligent. Although he analyzed it himself, he still wanted to hear Zhou Yi's thoughts.     "Eighty percent, if the three countries attack Da Viet together, it will be 60%."     "Eighty percent?" General Li listened, thinking deeply, although Da Vietnam is not short of money now, but the troops have been wasted for so many years. up.     If there is a war with the Great Qiang and Rong tribes, Da Yue may still be able to fight, but if the three countries are really united, how will Da Yue resist the iron heels of these three countries?     "What should I do?" General Li murmured.     Zhou Yi shook his head; "The only thing we need to do is make thorough preparations."

    Emperor Chongzheng issued an imperial edict, and the entire imperial court organization of Dai Viet was preparing for the upcoming war. The three generals left Beijing for deployment the next day after receiving the imperial edict.

    The cabinet, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of War also began to act.

    Fortunately, in the past two years, the weather has been smooth and the weather has been good. In addition, the research institute launched some improved seeds last year. All the land that was confiscated was planted under the arrangement of Zhou Yi, and a bumper harvest was achieved. The granary was full. In the whole country, according to Zhou Yi's statement, these can be harvested in summer, and it is only a few months from now. If it is true as Zhou Yi said, even if there is a war, at least there will be no shortage of food.

    There is money and food, the only thing that is lacking is the combat power of the soldiers.

    So several generals put in all their strength to train these soldiers.

    A few days later, the Northwest Pass came to report again, saying that not only did the movements of the Daqiang and Rong people not stop, but the three armies had been assembled and they were gradually pressing towards the Northwest Pass.

    The wind and rain are about to come and the mountains are full of buildings.

    The entire imperial court tensed up. With such a movement, it would be a bit of self-deception to say that the Great Qiang and the Rong people are still the same as the Dacaogu in the past.