Navy Pier

Adam didn't set her down as he transferred her from the shower to the bedroom, turning off the water quickly before he did. When he made it to the bed, he gently laid her down onto it, covering her with his larger body. He resumed kissing her until she was breathless, each one making her slip further into pleasure and ecstasy. He broke away and started kissing down her neck, making his way to her chest. His mouth began playing with her breasts, causing her to cry out softly while gripping fistfuls of his hair. After he was done, he brought his mouth back up to hers again. One of his hands slid down to her breast, then to her stomach, until he reached the sensitive spot between her legs.

Eve hesitated nervously, the anticipation making her shiver. When his fingers brushed her thighs, Eve opened her legs slightly to allow Adam's hand further down and she gasped when his hand touched her. He moaned against her lips, his fingers sliding further into places she never knew were there. When they slid inside her, Eve threw back her head and gasped in pleasure. Adam kissed her neck as he slowly began sliding his fingers in and out of her, each stroke sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

"God Eve, you're so soft." Adam sighed into her ear.

Eve whimpered, shivers visibly shaking her body as Adam's fingers continued their motion. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her as she sighed his name. Eve could feel the pleasure building like it had before, her mind completely losing her senses. When she could no longer resist, a wave of ecstasy washed over her and she moaned loudly as her entire body spasmed.

When it was over, Eve could only lay there panting, her whole body covered in sheen layer of sweat. She gazed lazily up at Adam and his eyes seemed to drink in the sight of her breathless and dazed. He withdrew his hand, then rolled back over on top of her, leaning his face down so that it was close to hers.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered.

Eve smiled at him, touching his face. Adam's forehead touched hers, his hot breath blowing across her face.

"Look at me, Eve." He said softly.

Before she could ask why, she felt something much bigger than his fingers slide into her when he thrust his hips between her legs. Eve cried out, feeling a slight pain and her eyes squeezed shut. She felt one of his hands cup her cheek and she opened her eyes again to see his worried expression.

"Are you alright?" He asked, sounding a little concerned.

Eve hesitated before nodding. "Yes."

Adam groaned, his hips grinding against her slightly as he pushed himself deeper inside.

"Fuck." He breathed.

Eve suddenly pulled his face down to hers and started kissing him passionately, making him groan once more. Eve wasn't prepared when he began mimicking what his fingers had done earlier. She was swept away by the feeling of Adam passionately rocking her in his arms and his moans of pleasure as their bodies connected over and over again. It was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced. She felt so close to him, their bodies melding together in passion, desire, ecstasy, and pleasure. Eve never wanted to stop being with Adam like this.

Adam groaned loudly after several long moments, and then he suddenly stilled. Eve hugged him, feeling pleased that he finally got to feel the same way that she had. She waited for him to finish, then she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm sorry." He said suddenly, and Eve frowned.

He pulled back to look at her, his expression full of guilt.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked, feeling confused.

"I didn't want to hurt you." He said, stroking her cheek.