"Let me explain, I was milling around when John died Lydia and I saw the watch he was wearing end up on the floor so when no one was looking I scooped it up because I know how important his friendship was to you. This way you'll always have him and me by your side. I hope you like it."

I wish I could have cried because that was the most thoughtful gift I could have imagined. I hugged him tightly. Alec cleared his throat which made me look at him.

"I've been tinkering with the lower guards for a while to come up with this. I know you can control fire, but now, you can control it in the form of a sword. It's a thigh dagger which means you can carry it with you at all times. I know it's not as sentimental but..."

I cut him off before he was finished with a big hug.

"Alec, this means a lot to me, I know how worried about me you get so I promise you forever I'll wear this. Thank you lil bro. I love you."

I whispered as I placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Jane shyly stood up and tugged on my hand so I of course turned towards her.

"I I don't like being mushy Ly but I went back to our old village and did a lot of snooping around and digging and I found this, when I did, I knew I had to have it because it held so many memories."

I took a deep breath when I saw it. It was the charm bracelet that she gave me for my fifteenth birthday, the one I'd thought I'd lost but I couldn't tell her. She worked so hard on it with our birth father and was so proud of it.

"Janey! This... I don't even have words. Thank you. Thank all of you, you're the best siblings I could ever ask for. I love you so so much."

They all hugged me tightly and we laughed full of emotions. I couldn't ask for better people to spend forever with. I pulled away when I saw a vision of the pixie to my door.

"Guys, Alice is here to chastise us all and rush us into getting ready for my wedding. Alice, they're already coming out, just open the door."

I heard her huff as she opened the door.

"Y'know I'm not gonna get used to not being the only seer anymore. But yes, it's time to finish getting ready for the wedding and then the coronation. Everyone out except Lyds. Thank you. See you later. Alright now it's time to get you ready and looking almost perfectly queenly. Sit down, I have a surprise for you and you'll see once I open the door so sit now."

I laughed at her but did as she instructed regardless and I screamed in shock when I saw who my prep crew was. Rosalie and Esme walked in.

"Hi Lydia. Need some help?"

Rosalie smirked at me. I couldn't help but feel happy that they were here, and I could hear two other people whispering on the other side of the door so I thought I would shock them.

"Hi Carlisle, Emmett. I'll see you later, go mingle!"

I laughed with them as I heard them retreating to go downstairs. Esme turned to me.

"Now, you're already so gorgeous but let's kick it up a notch and get you to queen status. Ladies, when you're ready."

I spent the next hour and a half getting ready with the help of my extended family. By the time they were finished with me I looked unrecognizable. I was never really confident about my looks until now.

"Thank you ladies, I look gorgeous. Jesus I hope Caius thinks so too."

I yelped and glared at Alice as she slapped me upside the head softly.

"Lydia, you need to realize Caius already thinks you're the most gorgeous vampire ever and he's lucky to have you. Now, put your gloves on, there's no need to ruin the surprise of his vows before you get to that point."

I rolled my eyes knowing she was right so I slipped on the intricately woven dusted purple gloves which complimented my makeup perfectly. I nodded nervously at Alice before she clapped her hands eagerly.

"It's time!"

Esme and Rosalie hugged me and wished me luck before they left the room. I smiled nervously at her as she walked me downstairs and handed me over to my father. He took my hand and nodded at Alice who flew to her spot with the wedding party and we heard the music start. I looked up at my dad who kissed my forehead before he escorted me down the aisle. The ceremony went by beautifully. Soon enough it was time for the vows. I went first.

"My entire life I was absolutely focused on finding my siblings, I was so focused I didn't realise that what was missing in my life was a mate. Due to circumstances that were out of my control I was thrust into this very room and my life changed forever. I found my siblings, but moreover, I found my missing piece. When I saw you my warrior, time stood still and the stars aligned. I never knew what bliss was until I was in your arms. You are my world. You saved me from the most heinous torture I ever experienced. I love you Tesoro and I will spend forever showing you how much."

Caius smiled at me before he began his vows.

"You came into my world like a storm. I honestly thought I would never be truly happy. I have never seen such a beauty until Felix threw you into the throne room. The second you did I knew I would do whatever possible to make sure you felt as loved and protected as I possibly could. Your kindness to everyone is one of the reasons why I cherish you so much. You give and give everything you can and more. You are the brightest light in my life and in the lives of everyone who knows you. Lydia, I love you with every single fiber of my being and I know we went through hard times recently but you proved to me and everyone how strong, brave and loyal you are. I can't wait to spend forever with you mia gattina, this is our first step into forever. Ti amo."

I knew he was being genuine. The officiant of the wedding got to the point where he told Caius to kiss me and that he did. He swept me off of my feet and kissed me with all of the passion in the world which I returned tenfold. The applause was thunderous. Next was onto the part that was gonna make me feel a little sad. My dad was stepping down and Caius and I were going to rule. He was already king so this ceremony was all about me and I hate being in the spotlight. My dad stood up in front of the chair which was going to be my throne and began his announcement.

"Today I have an announcement. I will be stepping down as king. I have been king for more time than I cared to and now that we have a new queen who I am very proud of I want nothing more than to be her advisor and counsel. Thank you and let us commence the ceremony. Then we feast!"

Thankfully the coronation went by quickly and I was in my throne as Caius and my father placed my crown on my head. They turned to the crowd and said long live the queen. And the crowd screamed it tenfold. I stood up and hugged my father and kissed my husband softly before I turned to the crowd and instructed the guard to bring the humans in, when they were in the throne room my eyes turned black before I growled out.

"And the feast has begun. DIG IN!"

After everyone had eaten and the bodies had been disposed of, we spent time mingling with our guests, we danced and sipped on blood wine for hours before Caius wanted to go to our room. I bid farewell to the guests before we walked out. When we got there I quickly changed into some more appropriate attire for the wedding night and then I wandered out to the balcony because I wanted to see the stars. I smiled to myself as I felt Caius come up behind me and place a kiss on my neck.

"I look forward to our forever Ms. Caius Volturi."

I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness before turning around and responding.

"I look forward to it as well Mr. Lydia... Hatt."

My eyes grew wide as I remembered my last name. He caught onto my surprise as he kissed me deeply.

This was perfect.

My life was complete.

I was going Into Forever with the love of my life and that was brilliant to me.

A/N: Thank you so so much for reading the story of Lydia and Caius, I enjoyed writing it very much. I wanted to write a story where we saw a softer side of Marcus and the witch twins. One of my inspirations for writing this story other than my love for Caius is the fact that in 17 days of me publishing this final chapter, I will be meeting Caius himself and I am so excited.

Thank you for all the votes and reads on this story. I truly hope you enjoyed it. Have a great morning/afternoon/evening and night xx