Kavita embraces the child. Hugged him and comforted him.

" I know Mannu I know Mera baby you didn't do anything ok. I am here to take you ok don't cry."

She wiped his tears and after completing all the legal procedure she took her with him. That child thought that it was the end of his suffering but lest he know that it's just beginning.

She took her home. But that was the worst thing she did for him.

" Stop"  listening to the voice they look up. His father was standing there he run towards him to hug him but before it he pushed him.

" You can't be my son. A mudder can't be my blood."

" Papa, I didn't do anything . Please listen to me. Please listen to me."

" I don't want to listen to anything. You are not my son anymore "

" Please listen to me." Saying he came towards his father but he slapped him. He got tears in his eyes. He thought at least his father would trust him. But he didn't. Yes he killed a person but it was not for fun it was to save himself.

Next two months were the worst for him. At last his choti ma proved that what he did was to save himself. But murder was done so for sometime he had to leave Juvenile prison.  Nobody could save him.

When his father came to know the whole thing it was too late. He regretted that he didn't listen to his son but now that can't be changed. After staying there a few months he was released. But he was not old Abhimaan. He lost all his hopes for love. His father asked for forgiveness but then it was late. He asked his father to send him away.

Adhiraj thought he needed some time to forget everything. So he sent him. Not knowing that the one who will return will not be his son. But it will be Hukum. A ruthless Mafia king who will forget how to love. What is family? What is care, emotions, love?

Present.

He looked towards Advika who could feel his pain. She herself is crying but  still saying,

" It's ok Maan. I am with you. I will not let anyone hurt you ok. I love you. Nobody will ever hurt you after today I promise."

He just hugged her not knowing what to say. Once both of them calm he gathers some courage so he can tell her his reality. He doesn't want to hide anything now.  So he said,

" Advika, you didn't know one more thing about me."

She looked at him and nodded so he could continue.

" I am in the mafia. In Fact I am current Mafia king "

He looked for a reaction. But she didn't give any as if she didn't listen to him. She took his hand and said,

" Are you ok"
"Advika I said something"
" You wanted to say I listened. Now drop that topic. Tell me, are you ok?"

He was confused. He thought she would ask something but her reaction was so cold. Though he was not saying, he was afraid that she might leave him. He was in his thoughts when she kissed his forehead and said,

" Don't stress your brain. I won't leave you. You are stuck with me for your whole life. Even if you are a mafia King."

Listening to her he felt revealed. And smile at his sentence.

" Maan Are we going to stay here at night also? Look it's  late afternoon and after sometime there will be evening and then night"

" Hmm let's go"

He stood up. And give her hand.

" But Maan l don't want to go home. Let's go somewhere else. I also know you also don't want to go home. So if you want we can go to my home."

" I don't mind going there but you know I am not in that state of mind. So we can go somewhere else only if you are ok"

" Ok but where will we go?"

" Vidyut's place"

" Will you be.."

" We are mature. We know that none of us was at fault. As I have my side of the story the same way he has his side. Which is also not good. Though we avoid each other on this day , there still won't be problems if we will go to his place."

" Fine then let's go."

Both of them went to Vidhyut's place. As soon as Vidhyut opened the door he was shocked. As this is the day they don't meet each other.  But looking at Abhimaan and Advika's  red eyes he knows that he told everything to her.

He gave them places to enter. For the first time Advika can say that there is tension between them.  The silence was thick but Vidhyut broke,

" I have some work. I am leaving. You know where your room is. I will tell my cook she will come and cook something. I will be late so don't wait for me."

" Hmm. Advika and I want to stay away from them sometime. So we came here. "

" Fine, then I will leave sometime. You know everything."

" Hmm"

For the first time Advika senses this tension. And don't know how to react. There is no playfulness like always. Nor vidhyut is teasing Abhimaan nor is he getting angry at him. 

But one thing she knows for sure is that this Friendship has many leaves. Only both can understand their relationship. But whatever it is, it is very strong. No person, no situation can break them.

So this is the whole past of Abhimaan. How do you feel after reading it?

What do you think why Advika has not reacted after knowing Abhimaan being Mafia king?

How will she react when his family members come in front of her?

How do you feel about the tension between Abhimaan and Vidhyut?

Do you think I was able to give justice to this part by my  writing skill? Am I able to write about his emotions currently?

So I have one more question that is not related directly to this story. But still connected so wanted to ask. Actually I have received a DM about its so I want to know. So the question is,

How many of you have thought that Ruhi Advika's friend will be Vidhyut's heroine? Did I give you a surprise by making Jeevika his heroine?

Pls show your love with votes and comments. Also do follow me.  And if possible read my other story Her Claim.