Chapter 14: The hero killer

Thank you for the 1K views!

"So where are we going?" Akui asked to Rumi who was sitting right beside him.

"We're going to Hosu city" Rumi said.

"Okay but why, AND WHY ARE THERE NO PEOPLE IN THIS TRAIN?" Akui asked. The train cart was completely empty except for them

 "We're going there because I heard the hero killer stain was there and I want to beat him up"

"You still haven't answered my second question"

"Well, while I was booking tickets I... I accidently bought the whole train cart" Rumi said while blushing out of embarrassment.

Akui looked dumbfounded. "H-how do you do that"

"It just happened okay!" Rumi said angrily.

"Well anyway it will still take a few hours to get there you should get some sleep"

"Yeah, okay" Akui said

'It's good I'm going there, I noticed Iida was acting suspicious and especially chose Hosu city to intern. Well it was to be expected, his brother was almost killed and got crippled causing him to be forced to stop hero work by the hero killer so of course he would seek revenge' Akui thought while looking outside of the window. While staring profusely out of the window he felt something light fall on his shoulder and turned his head to see what it was. His eyes widened seeing what it was, but he kept his whole body completely still as to not disturb the thing on his shoulder. Because that thing was non other than Rumi.

He was sweating profusely scared that if she woke up that she would beat the shit out of him. He sat still like this for a full hour but started to feel tired himself. He tried to keep himself awake by forcing himself but it didn't really work and also fell asleep laying his head on top of hers. Luckily no one was there to see it. 

They slept like this for a few hours before arriving at Hosu city. Akui was the first to wake up he took his head off of hers and took a look around seeing they were at Hosu city. The first thing he did was check his phone for the time and saw that it was around four pm. He felt Rumi stir awake and looked towards his shoulder. He saw her beautiful face open her eyes and look around confused. She saw that the train had stopped and looked up seeing Akui but what surprised herself was that she was laying her head on his shoulder. 

"What are you looking at" Rumi said shyly.

"Nothing, let's go before the train leaves again" 

"Yeah good idea"

They got off of the train and looked around noticing it was pretty busy in the streets.

"Why is it so busy" Akui asked.

"Well I heard there was some kind of festival, but that doesn't concern us" Rumi said while walking towards a shady alleyway. "Let's look through all the alleys to see if we can find the hero killer"

"Sure let's do that" Akui said while walking into the alley with Rumi.

"Oh what do we have here" Some random guy said while appearing from behind a dumpster.

"It looks like a pretty lady Logan" Another thug said.

"Yeah it does but why is she with that kid, let's beat up the kid and rape the lady Vin" the guy named Logan said to the other guy who was named Vin.

"The fuck did you just say" Rumi said very angrily.

The two thugs started walking towards them. "Oh don't be so angry babe soon you will be ours" Logan said while licking a knife that he pulled out of his jacket. "Let's get the kid first" Vin said. While Vin was talking they suddenly were both upside down. They looked around in the air only to see Akui standing between them. He had flipped them both over in a matter of two seconds and while they were in the air he hit both their heads with his elbows, elbowing them into the ground knocking them out.