Chapter 18: All for one

Some of the students started discussing how they needed to save Bakugo. Some chose to leave it up to the pro heroes, while others wanted to go save him themselves. Their talks were interrupted by a doctor who wished to speak with Izuku alone.

The next day, they again started talking about it, settling on the decision to go save Bakugo themselves.

Izuku, Iida, Momo, and a few more students went to try to save him, while Akui decided that the others would only hold him back and went alone.

Akui arrived in front of the base and simply walked in. All the villains looked at him as he casually went to a table in the bar, sitting down and leaning back, his face covered by shadows, revealing only his mouth.

"What are you doing here, kid?" Twice asked while walking towards Akui. He got within Akui's reach, which was a mistake. Akui gained a big smirk on his face as he backhanded Twice with all his strength, knocking him out instantly.

"Now that the cloner is dealt with, you guys are next," Akui said while standing up and throwing the table at Toga, hitting her in the face.Akui jumped forward and smashed through the table, punching Toga in the face and knocking her out. He then saw flames erupting behind him and leaped off another table, performing a backflip over it and kicking Kurogiri as he landed. He lunged forward and grabbed Dabi, executing a German suplex that shattered the ground and dazed Dabi. Akui picked him up again and swung him around, hurling him into Kurogiri, rendering them both unconscious. This left only Mr. Compress and Shigaraki.

Mr. Compress shot out some spears using his quirk, but Akui caught them all and threw them back into Mr. Compress's face, knocking him out and causing a significant wound to form over his eye and mouth. Shigaraki rushed forward, ready to confront Akui, but he was restrained by Kamui Woods, who had just entered the building by breaking through the wall with All Might.

"Nicely done, kid," Kamui Woods said.

"Thanks," Akui replied, wiping away some table shards that had landed on his shoulder while surveying the beaten-up League of Villains. 

Suddenly, black portals opened under all of the villains, and they were teleported away.

"All for One," All Might said with venom in his voice.

(Ok so I don't want to write this whole fight so if you want to see it watch the anime and I'm just going to skip over it)

After the fight, a team of medics rescued the heroes and students, taking them to a safe location. Everyone was admitted to a facility, but Akui was called into a room for a meeting with a few pro heroes. In the room, there were a few pro heroes, but most notably were Nezu, the new number one hero Endeavor, Edgeshot, Aizawa, and, most importantly, Mirko. Akui walked in and was addressed by Nezu.

"So, young Akuma, after the report we received from Kamui Woods, it came to our attention that you alone took down the entire League of Villains except for Shigaraki. Although this was technically against the law and highly punishable, we have decided on a different course of action. If you are granted the status of a pro hero right now, a decision that will be made by a vote in this room, you won't face any consequences and will become a pro hero immediately. However, if the vote is against you, you will face the consequences, which could include expulsion or being held back from the hero license exam this year," Nezu said.

"So now, we will hold this vote. All in favor, please stand up," Nezu said while standing up himself. Following him, Mirko stood up, followed by Gran Torino, Kamui Woods, Death Arms, Mt. Lady, Hawks, Edgeshot, Aizawa, and a few more, most notably Endeavor.

"With all these famous pro heroes backing you up, I would say you've made it, kid. You will become the first sixteen-year-old to become a pro hero," Nezu said with a huge smile on his rat face.

Mirko quickly ran up to him and hugged him, surprising most of the pro heroes present. She explained with an angry voice that she was just scared for her intern.

After this, Akui had his hero card made and was met by Aizawa and Nezu, who had something to ask of him.

"Now, young Akui, since you technically aren't my student anymore and won't be moving into the dorms with your former classmates, I have a suggestion," Nezu said while walking towards Akui. "How about you become Aizawa's assistant for the rest of the year, getting to teach the students and also learning more about being a pro hero, and we'll pay you handsomely for it?"

"Why not?" Akui said, accepting the hand Nezu had extended for a handshake. Akui smirked, thinking about the days he had spent training with Mirko until they both fell flat onto the ground to become as strong as he was today.

After this, Akui and Rumi went home, getting ready to sleep and preparing for his new life as a teacher.