chapter 7 : UA's sport festival

The day of the sports festival had come and Akui hadn't forgot about the bet he made with Rumi he was going to win and nothing could stop him. He really wanted to get as strong as possible and training with her was probably the best way since she became the number five hero in just one year. Akui walked trough the hallway that led to the main stadium of the sports festival with his class and all the other classes. When they got to the grass field in the middle of the stadium they were met with the pro hero Midnight. She went ahead and explained how the whole festival would work. 

"Hello young hero students, as you all know this is an event that will be broadcasted to the whole of japan it's know as the UA sport festival. In this festival we will be doing three events. The first event is a race trough a obstacle course which makes the race not just about speed but also technique and you're brain capacity. Since we will be looking not at just you're speed technique but also strategy if you're strategy is bad you will never make it trough the course. The start of this course is right behind you all, and the course will go all around the stadium until you arrive at the gate right next to it. There's are only a one rule you can't go out of the course and that's it everything else you do is fine if you just stick to those rules. Now I will call out a student to do a speech as a representative of all the first years" Midnight said. After she said that she called Bakugo up to the podium for him to do a speech so he did.

"All of you will fall to me as I am the best one here and I will win and become the number one hero none of you can stop, and if you try you'll die" Bakugo announced.

"What is he talking about" A student said. Soon after all the students pumped their fists into the air and started booing Bakugo for his stupid speech.

"Well anyway all of you get top the starting grid and begin" Midnight said.

After Midnight and Bakugo's speeches the first round officialy started.

After a few minutes everyone was already in the tunnel to start but the whole tunnel was packed there was no space to even move. Realizing this was the first obstacle Todoroki decided to use his quirk to freeze most people's feet to the ground only a few people saw trough this those being: Akui, Momo yaoyorozu, Ejiro Kirishima, Yuga Aoyama and a few other people. Bakugo used his explosions to quickly get ahead of everyone, Todoroki used his ice beneath his feet to basically glide forward at very high speeds and Iida used his engine's on his feet to propel himself forward although slower than both Bakugo and Todoroki he was still decently fast at least faster than the rest. Akui ran after them not using his full speed just to shock the audience when he went full speed. At that moment the first obstacle appeared it were two of the zero pointer bots from the entrance exam and a few smaller bots. When Akui saw them he smirked and zipped forward faster than all the others. The audience was completely shocked to see this but they were even more shocked when they saw him break both the legs of one of the zero pointers making it fall before all the other participants. At this moment Todoroki froze the other with his ice and quickly passed under it and let it fall causing the rest of the students to be stuck behind it. There were two people under the one Akui flipped those two were Tetsutetsu from class one B and Kirishima from class one A. They both had similar quirks Tetsutetsu had the quirk steel which allowed him to make his body steel and be as strong as steel which was a very good quirk, while Kirishima had the quirk hardening which hardens his body and also makes it sharper which was also really strong. Both quirk also made them impervious to attacks. They both dug out from under using their quirks they were also both unharmed so Akui and Todoroki couldn't really be blamed for anything. Bakugo was the first to react and blasted over it using his quirk explosion and caught up to Todoroki pretty fast while Akui was first. Second to react was Iida who used his speed to quickly climb over the robots and run after them becoming getting fourth place. Class one A was fast to react and gained first place over the other classes while the rest of the students where a bit slower but made it over eventually. 

Akui was still first and kept running while Bakugo screamed at him to fall down and die because he deserved first place, but Akui just ignored it.

After a short while they made it to the second obstacle: the fall. It was a few stone pillars that were connected by ropes that they had to traverse over and if they were to fall there was a huge pit under them where they would fall into. Akui quickly jumped from pillar to pillar using his strength as an easy way to hop across this was a technique he had learned from watching video's of Mirko fighting. This intern got Mirko very excited as she saw her technique being used in such a good manor. Todoroki was the second one across he did it by balancing himself on the rope while propelling himself forward using his ice. Third was Bakugo who used his explosions to go across it while fourth was Mei Hatsume who used gadgets to do the same as Bakugo. Fifth was Iida who used his engine's while balancing himself to get across faster than the others. Sixth was Tsuyu Asui who used her frog quirk to balance herself and get over it faster. Aoyama and Mezo Shoji were next as Aoyama used his navel beam to traverse over it and Shoji his many arms and things. Meanwhile Izuku was traversing the ropes upside down to be safer while he also carried a metal plate he had ripped off a robot earlier. 

After a few more minutes of running they made it to the final obstacle the minefield. Akui noticed the mines and decided to wait a bit causing Todoroki to catch up but he was at a disadvantage as he had to go slow to avoid all the mines or else he would be hit by explosions. This Bakugo to get enough time to catch up to Akui and Todoroki hitting them both in the face with explosions to take the lead. Both students blocked the attack and were unharmed but were now behind Bakugo. At that moment Iida tried to cross using his speed but he wasn't fast enough and got hit multiple times. Two students of class one B catch up to Bakugo, Akui and Todoroki but weren't as fast as them. Bakugo and Todoroki could be seen attacking each other for first place but Akui just zipped past them taking first place. Seeing this Midoriya took the piece of metal he had on his back and began to dug up a lot of mine's and put them in a big hole he had dug up. Once he's done he jumped with his metal piece under him and propelled himself forward. Bakugo and Todoroki saw this and stopped fighting and sped up to catch up to Akui and Midoriya who was first right now by flying in the air. Akui also sped up to catch up to Midoriya. Midoriya seeing this quickly made a plan, while he was slowing down Bakugo and Todoroki were under him while Akui was in front of him so Midoriya put his feet on Bakugo's and Todoroki's shoulders while doing this he slammed his metal piece into the ground causing a huge explosion sending him forward while blowing away Bakugo, Todoroki and Akui. Causing Midoriya to gain first place. Midoriya kept running for the finish line while Bakugo, Todoroki and Akui chased after him eventually they made it into the end tunnel and Midoriya was still first while the other three were right behind him. Midoriya could see the light and the crowd could also see him but right before he came out of the tunnel Akui suddenly appeared in front of Midoriya finishing first as the whole crowd was shocked even the pro heroes and Midoriya self were shocked at his insane speed. Everyone was silent for a few seconds out of pure shock but immediately after started cheering for Akui as he finished first. After that were Midoriya Todoroki and Bakugo. And then only the next thirty nine could qualify. (I will not say all those names because I am to lazy) After that the next event was announced the cavalry battle.