The employees and staff were too scared to even move. Soobin repeated what his president sir just said.

"Move and do your work." He, himself was getting annoyed at them.

"What is it, Soobin?" Jeongguk asked when every employee scurried away. Soobin gulped when he remembered why exactly he came here.

"News about Mr. Kim." and that gained Jeongguk's attention. He forwarded his hand for the tab which was handed to him by very scared Soobin.

Jeongguk frowned as he clicked on the link of the article.

'Kim Taehyung, fiancé of Jeon Jeongguk seen being cozy with someone. Is he cheating on South Korea's most powerful man?'

(+2,525, -35) Media respecting Artist's privacy and not spread some fucked up rumours challenge: FAILED.

(+3,-521) He is engaged but he acts like this with another woman. No words.

(+8512,-35) Are my eyes not working because I don't see anything 'BAD'. All I see is that they were having a good chat and then Taehyung helped the lady. What is wrong with that?

  ___ (+2,-569) Oh! Pictures clearly shows that they entered the room. Everything is wrong with these Pictures. He is such a man wh**e. 

      ___(+521) Oh! There is definitely something wrong, not with the pictures but with your brain.

(+962,-52) Did some else saw that before Taehyung covered the lady with his jacket, her dress had a blood stain.

___Yeah I did. It's clear that Taehyung helped the lady but people will turn blind eye to everything if it's not feeding their hateful desires.

___ This is so messed up. People can't even help others now.

Jeongguk's inside were in rage. Not because of those pictures but because someone dared to intruded his Taehyung's privacy and gave a platform to other people to spread hate towards him.

"Did his company's did something till now?" Jeongguk asked furiously.

"No President Sir. They didn't."

"This Mi Kwan is hell bent on losing his company."

"What should we do President Sir?" Soobin cautiously asked. He knew Taehyung had forbade Jeongguk to involve in any matter regarding him but he also knew his president sir will not let this go.

"Intervene. Send the notice and this article to our legal and IT team. Find about the people behind the post and who actually took the pictures."

"President Sir, Some hate tweets has same IP address. It seems like two or three people tweeted them with different accounts. They were using dummy accounts and VPN." Soobin informed Jeongguk after few minutes.

"Who are they?" Jeongguk asked.

"President Sir, those were made by the fanbase of Eun."

"Who is that?" Jeongguk's brows furrowed as he asks Soobin.

"I will not be surprised if the only actor you knew is Tae." Yoongi snorted as he entered the cabin.

"Eun is an actress who recently went famous for her photoshoot. I took her audition when she wanted to join Jeon Entertainment but she was rejected."

Jeongguk obviously did not care. He just wanted to assured by Taehyung's safety.

"Send legal notice to everyone." Jeongguk announced earning a nod from Soobin.