Chapter 11, The Next Morning

I woke up and immediately felt the soreness. I gave a big smile as I reminisced about what had happened last night. Last night was the best night of my life.

I wondered if this meant that me and Newt were boyfriend and girlfriend. I hoped it did. If happiness meant being with Newt, it's all I wanted.

I felt blanket's shuffling to my side. Newt was moving around. He was waking up. I looked at his eyes and they started to flutter open.

He had his hand around my waist and I felt immediate butterflies as he slightly moved it around, creating small circles on my stomach.

He looked at me with his big brown eyes and I smiled at him,

"Good morning, princess." I giggled.

"Princess? Is that so?" He smirked.

"Yes, it is. You are sleeping beauty." I giggled once more.

He chuckled and gave me a small kiss on my nose then moved on to my mouth. The kiss was sweet and gentle. I longed to have his lips on mine.

After a few seconds we stopped to catch our breaths. He pulled me in closer and cuddled me. I put my hands in his hair and played with it gently.

I realized that I was in his shirt and his boxers. I didn't remember anything after we kissed in the bath.

"Newt, how did I get into these clothes?"

"You didn't. Guess you got tired from all the pleasure and you fell asleep in my arms after we kissed." He smirked.

I gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Newt?" I asked.

"Yes love?" He looked in my eyes.

"Are we like, boyfriend and girlfriend?"

He smiled a soft smile and said,

"I would love to put a label on us, only if you want to. If you're not ready, I can wait for you as long as I need to." He caressed my cheek.

I kissed him once more,

"Blondie, I would love to be your girlfriend." He kissed me and we cuddled eachother and talked about random things.

We stayed like this for a while. After about an hour we decided to get up. We took a shower together. It was the most amazing thing.

We shampooed each other's hair. We talked of sweet nothings and we laughed a lot. I loved being his girl and only his. Newt made me feel safe. He made me feel wanted. He made me feel special.

After we showered, we got dressed. Alby had called a meeting. We all needed to be there. We walked to the hut where meetings were held.