Chapter 2, Introductions

You see sunlight. You see a beautiful blue sky. Slight breeze. You hear footsteps. You get scared. "Think fast" was your initial thought.

You didn't even care about your surroundings, you wanted to hide. The footsteps only got closer except now it sounded like multiple feet stepping on the ground. You saw a stack of crates across from you.

You hauled ass and crawled behind them as quickly as you could. The space was tight but you made it work.

"What if they kill me," you thought.
"Who would THEY be?" You asked yourself.

Suddenly you heard a voice.

"Open it up." You heard a demanding male voice order.

You heard something opening. You looked up, the crate doors were being pulled open. Your quickly hid your head in between your knees but kept yourself alert.

You heard someone jump down into the crate.

"What do you see?" Another voice yelled. Also a male voice.

"What the hell? Hey, wheres the new greenie?" Another male.

"How many boys are there?" You asked yourself yet again.

" What the hell do you mean Winston?"

"I mean there's no greenie in here. It's just our supplies."

"Keep looking around, maybe the whimp is hiding somewhere."

Tears started to roll down your face, you started to feel yourself hyperventilating.

"Y/N PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW, STAY QUIET!" You yelled in your head.

You accidentally breathed a little too loud.

"Hey, what was that?"

"Greenie!" Someone yelled.

Footsteps came towards you. You panicked and ran from the boxes into the middle.

The boys turned to look at you. One of them was medium height, black thin hair, light skin. The other one was really tall, dirty blonde hair, very defined eyebrows. This boy was kinda funny looking.

"What the shuck, it's a girl!" The one with the black hair exclaimed.

The one with the eyebrows started to walk towards you. You put your tough face on and stood your ground even though you were scare shitless.

"STOP! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE ANOTHER STEP, OR ELSE!" You yelled at him.

He paused and scoffed, "Excuse me!? You think I'm scared of a little girl like you! What are you gonna do?"

He continued his walk, you still stood your ground, hands bunching into fists ready to fight if you had to.

"GALLY! Leave her alone. You're scaring her. She's a newbie, don't get on her bad side already." The boy with black hair said.

"Gally?" You thought. It sounded a bit familiar.

Gally didn't listen. He said angrily, "No! I haven't even known her for 10 minutes and she's already passing me off!"

"GALLY! Listen to Winston! Stop! Leave the greenie alone. She clearly doesn't want to interact with you, giver her space." A British male voice said.

You turned around. You saw a boy, also fairly tall and skinny. He had dirty blonde hair, but it was fluffy and looked soft. He had the most beautiful brown eyes and soft looking face. He had some muscles on his arms which made him all the more attractive.

"Woah control yourself there y/n." You said to yourself.

"Newt," Gally said to the boy, "i tried to be nice."

"Gally you didn't even speak one word to her, you snapped out of nowhere." Newt looked up.

"All of you get back to work, you can all meet the new greenie later."

You heard yells,

"Why!"

"She's hot! I wanna meet her now!"

"Yeah!"

"Let us have some fun with her!"

"HEY! SLIM IT!" Newt yelled, "No one is allowed near the greenie until things get settled all right?! Get back to work!"

All the boys moaned in disappointment, the occasional complaint was thrown.

"Winston, I need you to go and inform Alby that the new greenie arrived and that's it's a girl, please? And Gally, go cool down and get back to work."

"Of course! Right on it Newt." Winston replied.

Gally sighed in a disrespectful manner and walked away up the ladder. Newt sighed. It was just you and him now. Once everyone was gone it was just you and him. He turned to face you,

"I'm sorry for all the disrespect you've gotten in the last 15 minutes you've been here. This wasn't meant to happen. I apologize."

It was a genuine apology. You were too stunned to speak. You felt bad for not replying. You couldn't stop observing his body. He was just so..hot!

He cleared his throat, "uh anyway, I don't think i properly introduced myself, my name is-"

"Newt." You cut him off.

"She speaks!" He gave you a big smile, god how you loved that smile.

You had to keep reminding yourself to control your thoughts and your eyes.

"Yes, that's my name. What about yours? Can you remember anything?" You had just came to a realization that you couldn't remember anything at all. Except for your name that is.

"I, uh- no. Only my name."

Newt look surprised, "Really? That's a first."

You were confused but you decided it was better not to ask. Newt gave you a small smile and he said,

"Come on, let me show you around. I'm pretty sure you're curious as to where you are."

You were unsure but you decided to follow him anyway. Being with Newt made you feel safe, you had known nothing about him yet you felt safe. You trusted him, and it wasn't just because you found him highly attractive.