Author's Note

┌──                         ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆                        ──┐

    "Have Mercy" contains mature content such as strong language, violence, death, sleep disorders, references to mental disorders (such as but not limited to PTSD, depression, anxiety), mental abuse, physical abuse, gore, and sexual/intimate scenes. There may be many triggers throughout this story. Read at your discretion.

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

I do not own any rights to Attack on Titan or its characters. The only character I own is my OCs (Merciana Sheehan is my main character, pictured above) and the plot of this story is my own. However, the setting, background and other characters is not mine and is merely being used to carry out my story.

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

I do not own any pictures or videos used in this story. They have either been found online, or created using artificial intelligence
(I'm an artist, but do not have the resources to do my own digital art, so AI is being used)

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

Hange uses they/them pronouns the way the original creator intended. My OC uses she/her pronouns.

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

To give you some background, this story takes place during the time gap of AOT, starting three years before the attack on Marley takes place in the series.

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

New chapter(s) will be released every other Friday evening.

.•° °•.

I have been working hard on this piece for quite some time, and am so happy you're here. Not only did I begin this fanfiction to project my love for Attack on Titan (and Levi Ackerman, of course) but I aspire to be an author one day and see this as an opportunity to hone my writing skills. Please feel free to critique my writing, comment opinions/suggestions, vote or offer words of encouragement.
This story is halfway to completion, but due to some health issues I am only releasing chapters biweekly in case things go south and I am unable to keep up. Once this story has reached completion, its entirety will be released!!

I hope you enjoy, and thank you for taking interest in my work!

- J Lee

└──                                ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆                                 ──┘