Izuku was silent as they walked to his dorm room. "Are you tired? Or overwhelmed?" Katsuki asks looking at Izuku.
"Both honestly.." Izuku answers still looking down. Katsuki hums opening the freckled boy's dorm room. "I just.. I'm still processing everything.." Izuku admits going to hide in Katsuki's chest once the door was closed.
"It's okay, I'm here okay?" Katsuki whispers kissing his scalp. "It really is a lot to take in but I think you're doing great.."

Izuku can't help but smile slightly looking up at his boyfriend. "I really am lucky to have you." He whispers.
"More like the other way around, but I'll gladly take it as a compliment." He smirks kissing him gently which made Izuku giggle.

"Want to unpack tomorrow? We can rest for now." Katsuki suggests.
"Yes! The hospitals bed aren't comfortable!" Izuku whines pulling Katsuki on the bed which made the blonde laugh.
Katsuki laid down first and Izuku quickly came to lay on Katsuki's chest.
"You're heavy." Katsuki complains.
"Want me to get off?" Izuku asks with a small pout.
"Never." Katsuki smirks kissing him.

Izuku smiles against his lips. "Definitely better then the hospital bed." He giggles kissing him again.

They both laid there in silence for a while, until Katsuki remembered the story with Uraraka.
"I'm the only one right?" Katsuki asks feeling rather insecure.
"What do you mean?" He responds confused.
"That you love, that you want to be with.." Katsuki mumbles looking away in embarrassment.
"Of course you are! I love you and you love me, I could never ask for anything better." Izuku reassures him. "I could be in a room full of people and I'd be looking for you and only you." Izuku whispers with a small blush.

Katsuki can't help but smile at that statement. "Fuck you're adorable." He smirks.

"Am not!" He pretends to be offended which made Katsuki laugh as he bit his shoulder. "Aah- Kacchan!" Izuku complains looking at his laughing boyfriend.
"Not my fault you look like you taste good!" He defends playfully.
"I don't taste good! You do! You taste like burned caramel!" Izuku retorts flustered which made the smirk on Katsuki's face become a mischievous grin.

"And how would you know that?" He asks switching them so Katsuki prisoned him under him.
"Don't say it in a dirty way!" Izuku complains covering his face in embarrassment.
"What are you talking about?" The blond asks innocently.
"That you're mean." Izuku mumbles looking back at him.
Katsuki chuckles bringing them together for a passionate kiss.

Izuku smiles at him. "Hey Kacchan?"

Katsuki hums dropping to lay back next to him.
"I'm thinking of accepting All Might's offer.. I know I'm getting used, but I also want to help people.." Izuku admits turning his head to look at him. 
"You know what I think of it Izuku.." Katsuki answers discouraged. "I don't want you to die if you can't bring yourself to end him.."

Izuku smiles sadly looking at the ceiling. "I can't save everyone.. Can I?" Izuku thinks out loud. "If I want to bring peace.. Some people have to lose." He whispers teary eyes. "I just wish.. I just wish that everything will be okay without anyone getting hurt.."

Katsuki sighs taking Izuku's hand tightly. "Sadly that's impossible, but you know what? I'll kick the ass of anyone who stands in the way to bring that fucking peace." Katsuki tries to reassure him which seemed to work.
"Of course you will." He giggles looking at him. "The offer.. I'll accept it, but I want you stay by my side.." Izuku mumbles with a sad smile. "I need to have you with me." He whispers his eyes tearing up again.

Katsuki sighs bringing him in an embrace.
"I already told you, I'm never letting you go again. Not if I can do something about it."

᯽᯽᯽

Shigaraki kicked the pile of garbage that was in his way as he looked around the abandoned warehouse.
"So he's okay?" Shigaraki asks turning to face the mist man.
"Yes, he has been discharged and was going back to the academy." Kurogiri explains.
"Will you be holding back on the twerp?" The man covered in scars, known as Dabi, asks.
Shigaraki scratches his neck harder, irritating his skin more.
"Hero society is disgraceful. They are using kids for their own advantages." He curses.

The blonde girl jumps up. "I think my baby is on the wrong side! He should be with us!" Toga complains keeping her smile.
"Shut up. He will never join our side. I simply won't allow it." Shigaraki says barley keeping his cool.
"And I don't think his boyfriend will allow it either." Dabi mocks her silly crush.
"Oh! We could keep mister boom boom boy and use him as bait to get Izuku to join-" She stops and becomes pale as the blue haired leader held her shoulder, only leaving his index off.
"I said he will not join. If you don't leave it, I will end you Toga." He warns her and she nods rapidly as he backs away.

Shigaraki glares at them. "I'm your master now. I make the orders and if any of you go against it, I will kill you without thinking twice. This is my only warning." He warns leaving them to go who knows where.

"We're his friends! He wouldn't do that!... Right?" Twice laughs nervously.
"He would in a heartbeat, we aren't friends, we're just people gathered with a same goal in mind." Dabi says laying back to close his eyes and rest for the night.