G 2: But where were you Avni?

G 1: I was coming here when I heard Shanti of talking about a boy who looked cute and she was praising his beauty a lot. I wanted to confirm with my own eyes so on inquiring where he is ,I was informed he headed towards our pond with Rajkumar and I went there to have a look

Her talk grabbed our attention and we looked at her waiting for explanation while I pretended as if am not interested while my ears were taking in everything.

G 2: Oh I thought I was alone who was eager to have a look at him and the earrings which it was being praised to shine under sunlight when it reached my ears about the new boy who was with our Rajkumar and to confirm that I head there. He was being surrounded with other girls as he hid behind Rajkumar.

G 3: Your right Vaishali , me after here am going to tell my pitashree to arrange my marriage with him so that he can only be my friend.

"But how is that possible Sagavi?Mata told me only when I became big that's when i'l put sindoor and wear saree like her"question Vaishali in confusion

"Hmm your right, but Pitashree can still go at his place and inform his pitashree then when we grow big that's when we can marry. In Fact let me go now before anyone else can go to his home"replied sagavi being contented with her theory taking off from there.

Though was silent I felt a bit jealous of how they were talking about him. I went home from there to have a look at bratha friend but on reaching I saw both my Mata pampering a person whom I can only see his back. On seeing me Devki ma mention my name and that's when he turn back and I got lost on seeing his cute face smiling at me but on remembering how he stole my friends attention i glared at him not returning his smile.

I always waited for his visit even though I didn't show it which bratha used to tease me, especially when I used to fight with him so that he can only concentrate on me for I always felt jealous seeing my friends who always find ways to be near him. He stopped coming to Dwarka that's when I heard Brathashree telling Mata he went to gurukul, I felt bad for he didn't inform me for even though we fight I took him as my friend.....

Urvi thought was stopped when she hands on her shoulder, when she saw it was karma who was looking at her with concern , she looked down embarrassed on being caught."Seem you really have the tendency of getting lost in your thought, if your anxious on how to face priye and our family , there's no need for that for priye threw me out of Martanda even before Surya can rise and warn me to bring her younger sister along before returning there. For other family members you already met them so there's no need for you to be anxious, I think I should be the one to be worried for priye is there to scare me with her glare and you are already an angry bad"said Karna to ease her though at the end teasing her.

"Thanks the god ,I understand jiji after all she needed someone to help her in handling you"said Urvi controlling her chuckle on seeing his shocked face.

"Wah Mahadev you never informed me of this, just hear the thought of my priye" said Karna dramatically while Urvi admired him

"Priye you have all life to admire me, I think I should do my suryapooja here before we can enter our kingdom" told Karna looking at sun which was about to set.

Urvi accompanied him and saw how he offered water to the sun but what mad her angry is the female population which were admiring him unknown to him. She glared at them who retrieve seeing her her fierce eyes but she was worried seeing how her husband give dhaan to everyone who seek it unknown to their intention. She feared one person with evil intention will came to him and use that against him. Thinking about it she was little shaken, especially seeing him fulfilling every wish being asked of him.