78) Joker

"My name is Rafferty Bucke. Thank you."

Players left: 56/116
Round: 7

Added rules:
1. Volunteers allowed for trials
2. Game Clear if Rafferty's name is drawn
3. Open lobby gate
4. Six names drawn per round
5. One partner per trial

===Benkei Furetcha===

"Tori!" I shouted, the dark haze surrounding us. "Can you hear me?"

"Benkei! I see you!" They replied. "No need to shout! Where are we? Is this..."

"A blended trial." I finished.

The walls flashed with pixels of white, the ground beneath me distorting with green and pink glitches, pulling away from me in wide strokes. I yelped, as the speakers filled with static.

"R-R-Remixed Five of Dia–Three of–Nine of Sp-Sp-Spades: Mag-Mag-Magma B-B-Bli–"

The voice was cut off again, this time by red flashing lights and a robotic female voice. "Runtime error. Runtime error. Runtime error. Two arguments have been given, when only one is taken. Initiating reduction class. Calling methods for Nine of Spades: Hot Spot, Three of Hearts: Wheels of Fortune, and Five of Diamonds: Four-Kingdoms War."

Behind both of us, a mechanical spinning wheel began cranking down, and a magnificent, bright light illuminated the void beneath us. It was hot, glowing magma, and it revealed we were on top of two towering buildings. However, it wasn't one straight tower; it was divided into countless smaller sections of floors, each one separate and levitating above each other. The wheel was divided into six different segments, each with their own symbols.

The regular speaker's voice returned. "The rules: You two are at war. Spin the wheel to get bombs, and throw them at the other player, or their building. You are allowed to go onto the central bridge to throw bombs too, and the bridge will descend as the buildings get lower.

'There is no organized turn order, both players are free to spin the wheel and throw as they please. However, there is a fifteen minute time limit. Once one player's tower has completely fallen, the other wins. You may now begin.'

"...Tori?" I asked, my voice unsteady.

"Just... Hold on, Benkei! We'll figure something out!" They said. "This seems to be a combination of three entire games... And like the other blended trial, only one of us can survive."

"You deserve..." I hissed, clutching my stomach again. "If it comes down to it, you deserve to win. I don't have long. I will be willing to lay down my life."

"You and I don't know we don't want to hurt each other." Tori said, sitting down on the ground. "So let's just not touch the wheel and talk this out."

"Okay... But make it fast. We don't have long."

"The buildings. The floors are all separated from each other, each floating with a space between them. This is so a single bomb won't just collapse the entire building. You can throw a bomb, and it can destroy several floors. But once that entire chunk is destroyed, the entire building won't collapse. Just that section will, and all sections on top will simply levitate down."

"Uh huh." I said, my brain pounding. "Yup, I get that."

I didn't.

"So... If we..." They hesitated, inching to the ledge and peering down. "So far down..."

"Tori? Darling?" A faint female voice sounded. It was silken and had a slight rasp, evident of age. "Don't you want revenge?"

A ghostly apparition of a woman descended, dressed in a lilac velvet gown that flowed in the wind. Her sparkling heels met with the ground, and the dress dragged behind her as she moved to the wheel. "Everything you've witnessed... No one saved you. In the end, it had to be you carrying everyone."