43) Ten of Clubs [1] ✮

Players left: 72/82

===Zakū Raisunei===
High School Student
Specialty:

"Oh my god this is actually happening." Judumai panicked. "Oh my god oh my god." Benkei sat beside him on the ground, his chest rising and falling in rapid breaths.

Judumai Waka - Maintenance Council
Pianist
Specialty:

Benkei Furetcha -  Food Council
Waiter
Specialty:

"Okay okay, just breathe, we'll be fine!" Tori scolded.

Tori Jakurin - Resources Council
College Student
Specialty:

Something buzzed in the distance; the crowd collectively turned back towards the shattered window, where four drones emerged. Two carried a wrinkled banner between them, while the rest carried huge bundles of balloons.

As they entered the lobby, the balloons were released in droves, half floating to the ceiling and half falling to the ground, each with various pictures and words. Erina picked one up. "Congratulations. It just says congratulations."

Erina Mebara - Management Council
Model • Game Show Hostess
Specialty:

"Th-This one I h-have is a picture of the Ten of C-Clubs."

Rafferty Bucke - Security Council
Forensic Scientist (On Probation)
Specialty:

Maeda grabbed one beside me and read the text aloud. "One card left."

And all around, the balloons held the same sorts of messages and pictures. A treasure chest. Gold doubloons. Final game remaining! Just one more! Almost there! A cruel joke.

The drones carrying the banner met with the wall, hanging the cloth. After that, all four drones stopped flying, crashing into the ground. People yelped, dodging the falling debris, as eyes turned to the banner.

It was white, and the words 'TREASURE HUNT' was plastered in bold, colorful lettering, and was surrounded by a myriad of random objects, or rather, treasures. A chest full of gold coins was the most notable, but other than that, there were also paintings, books, various papers, a candy bar, and a massive collection of scattered jewelry.

"What... Are those things?" Aulia asked.

Aulia Choi - Food Council
Restaurateur
Specialty:

"Maybe we have to find those objects?" Charī suggested.

Charī Kasutoro - Resources Council
High School Student
Specialty:

"Let us now explain the rules. They are very simple."

The crowd silenced; a pin drop could be heard.

"To achieve a Game Clear, the Treasure must be destroyed. The Treasure can be anything in the Beach, or any form of Beach property. The time limit is 120 minutes. If the Treasure isn't destroyed by then... It's Game Over."

"That sounds... Awfully simple." Gabura commented.

Gabura Sachi - Security Council
Athlete
Specialty:

'Wait, Beach property? Does that mean the cards could be the treasure? If that is the case, aren't we screwed?' Me and Maeda turned to each other, sharing a knowing glance. We weren't the only ones; all across the lobby, Maindo members began exchanging anxious looks.