Thirty-Four

Addison's POV

"Dumbass army surgeon took the icicle out of Eleanor, only for it to break off and still be lodged in her abdomen. My statement still stands, dumbass army surgeon." Emily says before giving Eleanor a smile. Emily and George are getting married tomorrow at city hall with me and Meredith as their witnesses. With Eleanor's injuries, we're pushing the reception up a few months and everyone was very accommodating of that. Especially because Mark and Lexie are also having a party to celebrate Eleanor's adoption on the same day. Emily was the one to suggest the joint celebration. Mark is planning to deliver the adoption paperwork to the courthouse tomorrow and by next week, Eleanor will be Eleanor Grey-Sloan.

"I agree with you Emily."

"No nice wowd." Eleanor tells us with a smile on her face.

"It isn't a nice word little one. Sometimes grownups get really angry and say mean words." Eleanor nods before hugging Luna.

"Wen me see Winnie?" Eleanor asks us with a pout. Eleanor's going to have to stay at the hospital for at least a month. But if she's feeling better, she can be wheeled around or walk around with one of us.

"Your daddy's talking to Richard about bringing Winnie here tomorrow to see you. But no promises sweetie."

"Daddy twying tat okay wit me." Eleanor replied with a smile on her face. Owen entered the room and Eleanor started crying.

"I thought my sister in-law and my wife both made it clear that you aren't allowed near Eleanor. Isn't that right Emily?"

"They did, but he's a dumbass army surgeon and an arrogant man at that." Emily says before standing back up and walked over to Owen.

"Auntie Addie, me no want bad man hewe." Eleanor pleads with tears streaming down her face.

"You heard Eleanor, leave or my pregnant ass will make you. And trust me, you don't want that." Emily says before Owen walks away and I give Emily a smile.

"Exactly what were you going to do to Owen?"

"Sit on him until he left little love alone." Emily responded nonchalantly.

"Auntie Emily, me dwawed pictuwes fow babies. It in me woom." Eleanor tells Emily with a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much love. I'll hang them up in their room when you're home." Emily tells Eleanor with a smile on her face.