Twenty

Eleanor's POV

"Hey, everyone else is gone. I was heading out. Uh, unless...I was going to get some food. Do you two want something?" Dell asked Auntie Mimi while I was sitting at her desk and drawing pictures.

"Addison's bringing back something back. Thanks for asking." Auntie Mimi tells Dell and I looked up at him.

"You like Auntie Mimi."

"I do. Do you think she likes me?" Dell asked me while I looked back at my drawing.

"You too little Dell. You and Uncle Coopew need be wit people's no too little ow too big."

"She's right Dell. You're...you're a fetus. You could be my fetus." Auntie Mimi says before handing me my sippy cup.

"Coo coo cachoo, Mrs. Robinson." Dell tells Auntie Mimi who shakes her head at him.

"You can't use "The Graduate" as a defense. You can't use a movie made before you were born as a defence." Auntie Mimi says before playing with my hair.

"Go out with me. I like you, and you like me." Dell says and I looked back up at him.

"No is no Dell!" Auntie Mimi sees the tears in my eyes and hugs me, in an attempt to calm me down.

"Never going to happen Dell." Auntie Mimi says before Dell leaves and Auntie Mimi picks me up.

"What's got you upset sweetheart?" Auntie Mimi asked me while sitting on the chair with me in her lap.

"Dell no listen to you like Izzie no listen to me wen me telled hew no. No want you be huwt."

"Dell would never hurt me. He's just wanted to date me, but now he knows that I don't like him like that." Auntie Mimi says before rocking me.

*******************

Addison's POV

"I talked to Dell and explained why Eleanor yelled. He's not upset at her in the slightest." Naomi tells me while handing me a sleeping Eleanor.

"What happened to make her yell?"

"Dell asked me out and didn't take no for an answer. When he left, Eleanor confessed that Izzie didn't listen to her when she said no and was worried that Dell would hurt me." Naomi explained while I placed a kiss on Eleanor's head.

"Well when I go back home, I'm killing Izzie. I'll send you a picture of me beating her ass."

"Definitely. How's Emily doing? Her grandmother called and told me everything." Naomi tells me while I rocked Eleanor.

"She's been focusing her energy on other things, so I don't really know."

"Well we're here for Emily and this little sweetheart." Naomi tells me and I couldn't help but smile.

"I know."