Three

Lexie's POV

"How about we get you in this wheelchair and go for a walk?" Eleanor nods before I started to change her diaper. Eleanor's potty trained but with everything that happened, she's been having some accidents. So I've decided to keep her in them for the time being. Eleanor's bottom was all red and filled with blistering sores. Grabbing a clean diaper and diaper rash cream, I began to change Eleanor's diaper. Meredith entered the room and frowned upon seeing Eleanor's red bottom.

"Sorry I wasn't here Lexie. I had to get some coffee. Izzie assured me that she would take care of Eleanor." Meredith explained and I nodded, accepting her explanation.

"Eleanor, did a lady named Izzie come in here?" Meredith asked Eleanor while I finished getting her dressed. She wasn't going to be released for another two weeks to make sure her brain is okay because she's so young. But in the meantime, I was going to dress her up in her favourite dresses.

"Geowge come too. Izzie kiss Geowge on lips but Geowge no want to get nakey wit Izzie 'cause me hewe. Me cwy tat me bum-bum huwted but Izzie telled me to...Mama it a bad wowd." Eleanor explained to us.

"It's okay if you say the word right now because you're just telling Mama and Auntie Merry what Izzie said." I explained to my daughter before putting on her socks and sneakers.

"Izzie telled me to 'hut up you little wetawd." Eleanor explained to us before I placed her in the wheelchair.

"Did George say anything to you?" Meredith asked before placing Eleanor's blanket around her legs and her teddy bear beside her.

"Geowge telled Izzie to telled me sowwy and be nice." Eleanor explained while I started wheeling her out of the room with Meredith following closely behind us. We headed towards the nurse's station where Cristina was surrounded by a bunch of appliances.

"Are these all, wedding gifts?" Meredith asked Cristina who looks up at her before giving Eleanor a smile.

"Yes. She's giving them away." Izzie says with a smile on her face.

"Pwetty bwacelet." Eleanor says while trying to play with Cristina's bracelet.

"Little butterfly, we don't take things that don't belong to us." Eleanor pouts before looking down at her feet.

"Sowwy." Eleanor tells Cristina who bends down to Eleanor's level and gives her a smile.

"It's alright kid. My name's Cristina Yang and I'm your aunt's best friend. You must be Eleanor." Cristina says, causing Eleanor to look up and give Cristina a smile.

"Yes me Eleanow. You kiss Geowge like Izzie?" Eleanor says, causing Cristina's eyes to widen in shock.

"You little bitch!" Izzie yells at my daughter who flinched at the tone.

"Don't call my daughter that awful word! If anyone's a bitch, it's you." Callie walked over to us and grabbed a file before giving Eleanor a smile.

"I don't have any surgeries this morning so I can look after Eleanor." Callie tells me and I nodded in response.

"Her bag is connected to the wheelchair and she needs to check her blood sugar."

"Hi Callie." Eleanor greets Callie with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi there mija. The two of us are going to have fun while everyone else has to work." Callie tells Eleanor.

"See babies?" Eleanor asks Callie who nods before grabbing the handles of the wheelchair from me.

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye Mama. Bye Auntie Mewwy. Bye Tina. Bye Ty-Ty. Bye meanie lady." Eleanor says before Callie wheels her away from us.

                                          *******************

Callie Torres' POV

"What happened here mija? That looks like a really bad rash." I tell Eleanor while examining her very red bottom.

"Izzie no put new diapey on me. Izzie kiss Geowge on lips but Geowge no want to get nakey wit Izzie 'cause me hewe. Me cwy tat me bum-bum huwted but Izzie telled me to 'hut up you little wetawd. Geowge telled Izzie to telled me sowwy and be nice." Eleanor explained while I put some cream on her bottom. Izzie had no right to treat Eleanor this way!

"I'm sorry that she was mean to you Eleanor."

"You kiss Geowge?" Eleanor asked me while I put the new diaper on her.

"George was my boyfriend but because he kissed Izzie, he's not anymore." Picking Eleanor up, I placed her back in the wheelchair while throwing the soiled diaper away.

"'Cause Geowge kiss Izzie and no telled you." Eleanor states before I wheeled her out of the bathroom and we started walking towards the clinic.

"Exactly mija. How about we go see Mama and Auntie Merry before we go to your room?" Eleanor nods excitedly and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"You're so adorable mija."

"Wat tat wowd mean?" Eleanor asked me while I continued wheeling her.

"It means darling in Spanish. Do you not like it?"

"Me like it Callie. Me like you too." Eleanor explained with a smile when we arrived at the clinic. Meredith and Lexie were reading patient charts before glancing over at us.

"Mama, Auntie Mewwy. Callie buyed me a cookie and milky." Eleanor tells both of them.

"That's wonder little butterfly. Did you say thank you to Callie?" Lexie tells Eleanor before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"She sure did. Addison's coming to watch her but I wanted to bring Eleanor here to see you two first."

"How's her diaper rash?" Meredith asked me when Thatcher Grey entered the clinic. Eleanor screamed when she sees her grandfather and Lexie had to pick her up.

"Mr. Grey, you need to leave." Lexie was rocking Eleanor in her arms while staring at her father.

"Lexie, Eleanor I didn't mean to hurt you." Thatcher tells the girls, causing Eleanor to look over at him.

"You a meanie man Papa. You huwted me 'cause me no get you gwowed up dwink. Me no want to see you. Go away!" Eleanor cried before burying herself into her mother's chest.

"You heard her Thatcher. If Eleanor wants to see you, we'll let you know. Now leave or I'll call the police." Meredith tells Thatcher who stumbled out of the clinic.

"It's alright little butterfly. Papa won't hurt you anymore." Lexie promised Eleanor before kissing one of her cheeks.