Repeat

"TaeTae..." Jungguk whispered because they were in the class...Taehyung was holding Jungguk's hand inside the desk..

"What?" Taehyung acted like innocent...

"Sir can see us.." Jungguk whispered again..

"So what?" Taehyung didn’t care...He loved Jungguk's soft hand...

Jungguk became shy...It's regular now to see Taehyung like this...An week ago they had a date...And Taehyung was so lovey dovey with Jungguk...Taehyung used all the money which he got for fine when Gyuru poured acid on his hand...Though he didn’t wanna use them but then he thought he should spend it all by one day...So he did by going date with Jungguk...They walked together in the park,ate street food,played on arcade...It was so fun...Jungguk really loves to go to date...So he can never reject any date offer of Taehyung...

The bell rang..Means it is lunch time...All the students are rushing over to cafeteria for having lunch...Jungguk,Taehyung,Jimin also went there...Yoongi and Hoseok were already there...They took their lunch and sat on the table with Yoongi and Hoseok..

"Jungguk...You have to come with me somewhere after the school..." Jimin said...

"Where??" Jungguk asked..

"I will tell you later..." Jimin replied...

Jungguk looked at Taehyung..And Jimin saw that..

"Aishhhhh...I am not separating you from that idiot...You guys are so whipped for each others..."Jimin said...

"Look who is saying??You took my best friend..." Hoseok started to tease Jimin...

"Yoooongiiiiii..Say something to him..." Jimin whined...

"Keep quiet while eating..." Yoongi calmly said...

Jimin showed his tongue to Hoseok and Hoseok also did same...

"How did you meet??" Jungguk suddenly asked Jimin...

Jimin was smiling air to air...

"I tell you..." Hoseok said...

"So my best friend was in love with that little from the start when he saw him..He noticed him one day at library and literally begged to me to get all the details of him...Because of my leadership and bubbly nature I got all the information of Jimin from your class...After telling him,Yoongi started to go to the library everyday..." Hoseok said..

"Ok now I tell you...I also started to like him when I saw him in the library on my first day...I started to go to the library with Taehyung just to see him..But then I saw him with Hoseok and I thought they were together...I never shared it with Taehyung because I was afraid what he would think of me if he heard me I liked a boy..In my family being in love is not allowed...I had so much pressure...One day Hoseok told me he knew everything and he would tell Yoongi of his own...I became scared...