Isn't it call falling in love?

"I want to be
in love with you

the same way
i am in
love with the moon

with the light
shining
out of its soul."

Taehyung was talking with the moon while sitting in the balcony alone...He came back from Jungguk's house some hours before...He came back with broken heart..Not fully but still it was broken...Jungguk didn't remember him...He didn’t know who Taehyung was...Taehyung didn’t know Jungguk had a big accident...He didn’t know anything about Jungguk and he was saying to others that he had feelings for Jungguk...He didn’t know what Jungguk likes-dislikes,what is Jungguk's favourite-non favourite...He didn't know anything but he just knew that his heart always beats for Jungguk....

Because of Taehyung's shyness and introvert personality he didn’t know anything about Jungguk's life...He knew well that Jungguk was also like him...And the shy face of Jungguk,the red cheeks of Jungguk always makes Taehyung whipper...Taehyung became shy when he was thinking about Jungguk....

'TaeTae' this nickname is new for Taehyung but whenever Taehyung remembered the voice of Jungguk on calling this he smiles like a crazy man...
When Taehyung was coming from Jungguk's house he saw the little pout face of Jungguk...He didn’t know why Jungguk was pouting at that time but he wanted to see the cute face of Jungguk everytime....

Isn't it call being in love???

"I am missing you.." Taehyung whispered while looking at the moon..

"You know this is my first time to feel like this for someone...But all turned into horrible...
Will you remember me???
Will you remember our old moments???
Will you again talk with me while giving me your shy smile???
Will you again sit beside me at the class??
Will you accept me ever???
Will you let me show you my feelings towards you???

Will you??" Taehyung had tears on his eyes at this time....

The pain only one can feel who is going through the pain...This is universal truth..And Taehyung's pain nobody can understand...Taehyung shared Jungguk's news with Jimin...And Jimin assured him that everything would be fine..But still it didn’t console him...He wanted to do something...He wanted to help Jungguk...He wanted to take care of Jungguk...He wanted to spend moment with Jungguk like before... He just wanted to see the old shy Jungguk....

Isn't it call being in love??

"I will not leave your side this time Ggukah.." Taehyung mumbled and wiped his tears...He looked at the moonlight for the last time at this night and smiled...

"Is it call falling in love?? If it is then I want to fall in love deeply within you...Will you mind??" Taehyung said and went to his bed to sleep...For taking care of his beloved one he have to take care of himself first right????

(Time skip~~)

"Taehyungah why are you writing this note for twice??You already wrote this at the class time.." Jimin said while eating his fish cutlet which was served at the school cafeteria for lunch....

"It's for Ggukah..He already missed whole lessons in this month...Now I am here to help him.." Taehyung said without moving his gaze from his writing....

"Awwww my sweet babies...My bestfriend is in love~~~Love so fine~~~~" Jimin started to sing....

"Jiminah don't bother.. And you know he doesn't remember us...So stop your childish talk.." Taehyung said while his hand was still writing...

Jimin looked at his bestfriend for some moment and smiled....

"I think you are coming out of your shell Taehyungah...I am happy for you...I want to see this Taehyung for a long time..I think I am seeing now..." Jimin said..

Taehyung stopped his writing and looked at Jimin...

"W-What are you saying??" Taehyung said in low tone...He didn’t predict the words of Jimin at this moment....

"Here you are doing something for someone with your heart...You want to help someone when the person doesn't remember you...You waited everyday to know any little details about the person...You didn’t go out from your house in this winter when winter is your favourite season...You didn’t make snowman in this winter while you were waiting for the person with whom you wanted to make snowman...Your sad face,sad mood,not interested in reading book nowadays everything is pointing you that you are becoming someone whom you hide within yourself...And I can say that you are doing great...Just let yourself out for this time...Just let yourself enjoy the moment without sitting alone in the corner of the library...Just make your moments...With Jungguk...I know your feeling for Jungguk....I am happy for you that you know....Finally I can see the Taehyung who is in love...Being in love with his Ggukah.." Jimin said....

"Being in love?Am I??" Taehyung was surprised at Jimin's words...This was the thought which he thought last night...

Isn't it call falling in love??

"Out of all the words you just heard this...I see you are really in love~~Love so fine~~" Jimin again started to sing...

Taehyung became shy and looked at down...He was really whipped boy for certain someone....

(Time skip~~)

Taehyung was sweating...He didn’t know what he did and what he is going to do is right or not...He came to direct Jungguk's house after the school..He wanted to just give the notes to Jungguk...That's it..Nothing else...

He was convincing this to himself but in the reality he was missing Jungguk...So he just wanted to see him...He is holding himself to ring the bell or not...But at last he rang....He was slapping himself in his mind....

The door was opened...Taehyung expected Jin to open the door...But he saw Jungguk opened the door while sitting at the wheelchair...The pink fluffy sweater was really suiting Jungguk....

And Taehyung realised something....

Taehyung is finally falling in love with Jungguk....

To be continue~~

(Tomorrow is my exam so I was studying and forgot that I have to upload part 32...Sorry today I will not giving you double update...😭

Did you like this part??
Taehyung and Jungguk are going to have home alone date in next part🥹❤️

And please can you change your dp in purple Eunoia??? Because of 10th anniversary of BTS...I am going to change it in purple.. I hope you will also do it if you want...

See you tomorrow💜🫶)