Fate and Hearts

[ Long Part Ahead ]

The cafeteria of the school is so crowded today...Why???Because today they are giving hot soup in this cold weather...Who won't take this chance to feel warm??
The outside of the school is covered with snow like clouds on the sky...The cold breeze can touch the skin within a second...

The students are standing in a long line to collect their lunch...The five boys means Taehyung,Jungkook,Jimin,Yoongi and Hoseok are sitting on a table at the cafeteria...Thanks to Hoseok behalf of three juniors because they didn’t have to stand in the long line to take their lunch...Hoseok is a bright student of the school and also senior...He has a right hand to get his chance sometimes...Though he always uses his chances on a rare moment...Today he used it because honestly the line is really long so they had to wait long and also he saw Jungkook today... He just wanted to take care of Jungkook...

"Thank you sunbaenim for using your chance..." Taehyung thanked Hoseok...

Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting side by side and three others are sitting in front of them...Jimin and Yoongi are having their own moments while Hoseok is giving his sunshine smile to Taehyung...Jungkook is watching Jimin and Yoongi...He didn’t know why they are behaving like married couple...Sometimes they are bickering with each other and sometimes they are flirting...They are behaving like a pregnant woman's mood swing...

"Jungguk are you feeling comfortable here??" Hoseok question Jungkook...

Jungguk's stare direction changed from the odd couple to Hoseok...Jungguk hesitantly nodded...He is feeling all these new..He at least felt relief that Taehyung was with him for all the time...Jungguk's glance again went to Yoonmin...Hoseok noticed Jungguk's confused expression and he chuckled...

"Yoongiah why don't you introduce yourself to Jungguk??" Hoseok said to his best friend...

Yoongi heard Hoseok and looked at Jungguk...

"Uhhh...I am Min Yoongi...Reading in Hoseok's class..His best friend and......Jimin's boyfriend..." Yoongi introduced himself in a polite way...

Jungguk just nodded...He was going to introduce himself but got cut off by Yoongi...

"I know you...Taehyung always talked about you when you were not here..I am happy that you are well and hoping you will get your memory back soon..Don't pressure yourself..." Yoongi said...

Jungguk looked at Taehyung when he heard Taehyung always talked about him on his absence...Taehyung is blushing mess...He didn’t expect Yoongi that to expose him like this...Jungguk is himself blushing at the thought of Taehyung used to talk about him...

"Kids..Start to eat.." Jimin said while taking a spoon of hot soup...He just helped the two shy boys to feel normal...

Hoseok and Yoongi laughed before starting to eat their lunch...