Library

"I know hyung you didn’t drink it

"I know hyung you didn’t drink it...Did you lost my drink??Am I right??" Jungguk said..

"Aww Ggukah you know me so well...Sorry for lying and also sorry for giving your drink to someone..." Seokjin replied..

"Someone??" Jungguk was confused...

"Yes...A boy was crying a while ago here..He is so handsome and beautiful..He maybe an year older than you...So I gave him your drink just to enlight his mood...He is really well-mannerd and shy just like you.." Seokjin said...He knew his brother would not mind about the drink....

"You did a god job..Maybe he had a bad day...My banana milk will give him good energy for sure..." Jungguk proudly said...

"You and your banana milk..." Seokjin shook his head as his brother's childish talk...

"Let's go hyung...Dad is waiting for us..." Jungguk said...

"Let's go..." Seokjin said and they both headed to their new house....

********* Time Skip *********

The next morning came and Taehyung was walking towards his school gate...He was nervous because he didn’t know what to answer Jimin and his teacher about the poem event..He also didn’t practice with the group..How would he face the others????

Taehyung was walking towards his class and that's when he heard the other student's talk....

"Did you hear the poem event has been cancelled in this morning???I was shocked..Then I heard teacher changed the junior to senior...Now the upper class's students will do that..." A student said...

Taehyung was shocked...He didn’t expect this situation... That's mean his class would not attend the event and also he could use this situation as his answer...

If you do bad to others,you also see the same situation in your life...That's called Karma....The bullies harassed Taehyung yesterday and the next morning they also couldn’t attend the event for which they removed Taehyung.....That's why never think bad for others,never do bad to others...You never know what will happen in your life......

Taehyung took a satisfied breath and entered to his class..There he saw,Jimin was sitting on their desk....Jimin noticed Taehyung and ran to him for a hug...And he hugged Taehyung....Taehyung was surprised by Jimin's sudden action....It was second unexpected thing happened with him....

"I heard about the event...Don't be sad...I know you would do best at the event..But unfortunately it didn’t happen...In future,you can do it...I know..." Jimin said....He said all the things from his heart...He couldn’t see the sad face of Taehyung....

"I am okay Jiminee..Don't worry.."Taehyung said in low tone...

And that's when Jimin realised he was hugging Taehyung...He broke the hug with an unknown expression.....Taehyung's heart was doing like boom boom....His ear turned into red...

"I hope so....Let's sit..." Jimin dragged Taehyung....

That's how they spend their morning time....

********* Time Skip *********

Taehyung and Jimin were reading at the library at their leisure time...Reading was Taehyung's hobby...He loved to read....He could spend his all time in books that's he thought...And Jimin also loved to read.....But there was a reason for his coming to library with Taehyung everyday....

"Jimin you are not reading nowadays...Then why do you always come with me??" Taehyung said like whispering because loud talk wasn't allowed in the library...

Jimin was taken back at sudden question....What would he answer???He couldn’t reveal the secret this time...He needed time..He had to prepare everything and that's when he could tell the secret to Taehyung....

"Because I love to spend time with you..."

To be continue~~

(Karma will hit you once in life if you do bad for others....And I also saw it in my own life...So always do good to people guys...

Anyway,what is the secret Jimin was hiding from Taehyung???

Was Taehyung the reason for Jimin's coming at the library???

Or anything else???

Many things will happen in future you can't imagine guys...In next part,Jungguk will enter for sure....Are you excited for their first introduction??What will happen any guesses??

I don't know I can upload the other part tonight...I will try to upload..If I can't you can see the next part in the morning🥺
Comment guys more and more💜)