Tomorrow

Gyuru was standing by holding his hand in his face where Taehyung slapped him and his expression was really scared and shocked...There were Taehyung,Jungguk,Seokjin,Principal,Jimin,
Yoongi and Hoseok standing in front of him...He understood Woojung betrayed him and everyone knew his doings against Jungguk...He couldn’t say anymore lie..Because by seeing everyone's expression he realised he had no way to escape...

"Why?Why did you do this?Why did you harm him?What did he do with you?You had problem with me right?Then harmed  me....Why did you hurt him?For you,he had to suffer a lot..You can't imagine...You can't because you didn’t feel the pain...He lost his memory..He forgot me,he forgot so many days...Just because of you...You wanted revenge right?Then hurt me...Why him??Why??? WHY????"

Taehyung was so angry...He lost his calm when he heard Gyuru's confession...He never imagined that Gyuru would do something like this just to take revenge...For him,Jungguk met with an accident and lost his memory..Lost those one month's days which could be important and memorable for him..But Gyuru ruined everything...

Inside of him,Taehyung was blaming himself..If that day,he would take stand for himself then Jungguk would not interfere between him and Gyuru and the chaos would not happen...He was blaming himself for Jungguk's accident...He was blaming himself for Jungguk's memory lost...If he could say anything that day then today they didn’t have face this situation...

Time and luck always plays like pro..

Seokjin heard everything and if anyone would ask who was angry but calm then it was Seokjin...Jungguk's one of the classmate who was also aged like Jungguk could do this action it was unpredictable...That boy was in teenage life then how could he do this types of job??It could be seen that what upbringing he got from his family...He was also angry because Gyuru used to bully Taehyung...

Jimin,Yoongi and Hoseok were also surprised after hearing Gyuru's words..Jimin was fuming in anger because he knew what Taehyung gone through when Jungguk was absent for one month..Also he was angey because Jungguk faced this serious problem only for Gyuru...He won't forgive Gyuru ever...

Jimin went to Taehyung who was sitting on the ground while crying...Taehyung was crying in anger...His bambi gone through so much for him...He will never forgive Gyuru for this...He will never forgive himself...He is just devastated...

"I will call the police because only law can punish you to hurt my brother.." Seokjin said and walked at side to call police...

Gyuru can't escape because the secretary of the principal came to get him...Gyuru realised what he did because of the revenge...

"J-Jungguk...P-Pleass forgive me..." Gyuru pleaded...

Jungguk was silent from the starting...He heard everything...He saw everything...He heard how Gyuru planned him to hurt him..He saw how Taehyung slapped Gyuru in anger..He saw how Taehyung was crying...But he had no words to share his own feelings...He knew one thing that Gyuru was selfish....