New memories

There’s something about snow that just makes you want to snuggle up with your special someone...Jungguk was feeling like that...He was feeling so warm in Taehyung's arm...Taehyung's scent was so sweet...

Was it dream??

Was it Jungguk's hallucination??

Was Taehyung really in front of him??

Jungguk slowly up his hand to touch Taehyung's face..He wanted to confirm that he was crazy or not...And he was proven wrong...He wasn’t crazy...He touched Taehyung's cheek with his cold hand...And he felt the cold skin of Taehyung...He touched another cheek of Taehyung's just to be more sure....He again felt the cold skin...That mean Taehyung was right in front of him...He wasn’t hallucinating...

"Taetae.." Jungguk whispered...The cold air came out from his mouth because the weather was really cold...

He didn’t hear anything from Taehyung's...He saw Taehyung was looking at him...Like he was searching something on Jungguk's eyes...Jungguk also stared at Taehyung's eyes...He was feeling lost...He was feeling he can spend his all day by staring at Taehyung's eyes...The dark brown sharp eyes hold so many things which Jungguk wanted to know,wanted to read...

"Taetae.." Jungguk again whispered..He just wanted to call Taehyung by this name again and again...He didn’t call and see Taehyung for last three days...And it was so stressing for him...He wanted answer...And only Taehyung could give him answer...

But right now Jungguk forget everything..He was hold by Taehyung in a snowing day,they were alone in the park..This moment was for him to live..Suddenly his moment broke when Taehyung moved away from him...

Jungguk stood straight and looked at Taehyung...He noticed Taehyung face was pale...His nose became red...Eyes also...He realised something...Could it be that for why Taehyung didn’t show up??

Taehyung sneezed thrice bact to back..And Jungguk got his answer...

"Y-You are sick..." Jungguk said...

Taehyung looked at him after wiped his nose...

"Why are you alone??What if you got hurt by falling??Also today is so cold..Why are you outside??" Taehyung started to speak..It was like he was scolding Jungguk for coming out in this cold..

"Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat. Every time I hear your voice my mind goes blank.The way you talk, laugh, smile still gets my heart pounding out of control.You make me feel things I never knew were possible. When you kissed for the first time, my body became electrified. I feel like I’m floating on clouds and nothing can bring me down.."

Jungguk wanted to say this but his mouth was feeling stuck...He just stared at Taehyung...Like he didn’t see Taehyung for decades...

"What is this feeling??