Epilogue

"Jungguk are you ready for this??" Seokjin asked.

Jungguk looked at him and smiled ..

"Yes hyung...This is the turning point of my life .And I am sure about it .."Jungguk said. 

Seokjin patted his hair..Tears are gathered on his eyes .How will he not cry??His little brother finally is going to enter in new chapter of life .

"I hope you will find every happiness in life with him ."Seokjin said and hugged Jungguk ..Jungguk also hugged back...

"Let's go boys .. It's time .." Mr.Jeon came and said .

Mr.Jeon came to hug Jungguk ..

"My boy ..I know he will keep you happy...Just forget everything in past...My son is brave right?"Mr.Jeon said while breaking the hug...

Jungguk nodded while crying...His family is everything for him ..And today someone is gonna join to his family and he is gonna join to other's family...But for that he have to forget everything of his past...

Three Jeons walked towards the venue where the marriage will happen...

Yes..Today is Jungguk's marriage...The precious moment of his life...

Jungguk's heart is beating so fast...His hand are sweating because of nervousness...He is going to marry with someone and going to spend whole life with that person... It's a big day and big decision of life...Jungguk is looking down because his eyes don't have courage to look up ..The tears are dropping slowly from his eyes...

"Jungguk ..We are here .."Mr.Jeon said ..

Jungguk took a deep breath and blink sometimes to hide his tears...With so much courage,he looked up and his eyes started to cry....His heart is thumping like there is no tomorrow...He is feeling like the time has stopped...He never thought he will see this day in front of his eyes ..

His love,his first love is standing in front of him all in white ...His going to be life partner whom he love from the school life....

His TaeTae...

Taehyung offered his hand to Jungguk and Jungguk took it ..

"Take care of my son.." Mr.Jeon said

Taehyung nodded...He came forward and wiped Jungguk tears...He gestured Jungguk not to cry...

After some minutes they said to each other 'I do' forever...

They are officially of each other ...The whole crowd cheers for them ..Jimin,Hoseok,Yoongi,Namjoon,Seokjin are there to wish him good luck...

The wedding party began.. Taehyung and Jungguk are greeting to their friends and relatives...
Suddenly Jungguk saw someone...He hold Taehyung's arms tightly....The person came forward...

"Congratulations Jungguk and Taehyung..." Doshini said...

Taehyung smiled and said thank you but Jungguk just smiled ...Doshini noticed ..

"You still have grudges towards me for that day?I am sorry for that day but I never thought something would happen like that..."Doshini said ..

"It's fine...TaeTae saved me that day...And thank you to you ..If you didn't ruin my propose day and hugged him,I couldn't get back my memory back.." Jungguk said...

"Bambi..Don't talk about that day ..I still feel scare what if I didn't see you and hold you many things would be happened " Taehyung said...

Taehyung and Jungguk were dating for seven years..They finally closed their dating chapter by marrying each other... Taehyung is now a businessman of a clothing company and Jungguk is a painter..
They spend many crucial moments in those seven years which never broke their bond ..

When Jungguk got back his memory, Taehyung cried like a newborn baby ..He glued to Jungguk from that day and started protect them ..

"Shall we dance??" Taehyung said ..Jungguk giggled and nodded ..

They started to dance where the people are watching them with loving eyes .Both are wearing white outfits which make them more glorious....

The moment becomes more beautiful when outside of the venue is starting to cover in snow...

Taehyung and Jungguk looked outside and watched the snowing ..

"November is my favourite month ..Because I got to know my feelings for you..."Taehyung said and looked at Jungguk...

"November is also my fav month because I had my two memories where I just fall in love with you only .."Jungguk said ..

"Our Love In The November" They both said and kissed to each other lips ...The most loving and heart touching moment and feeling....

The most loving and heart touching moment and feeling

Finally The End~