As soon as words left his eyes short open. He looked at her and asked,

" Why do I think like this? I know we didn't consummate our marriage but that doesn't mean we didn't love each other."

" That's the point Maan love is not only about kissing, hugging, or doing any physical things. It's about emotional attachment. You tell me whenever I feel bad or sad, don't I tell you?  I have also cried in front of you. Because I know you will be there for me. Then why are you not letting me hold you once. Please Maan tell me everything. Let me hold you once." 

Sincerity in her eyes can clearly be seen. He never expressed his feelings so it's hard for him. At first he was insecure also but looking at her eyes he knows she will love him no matter what. So he decided to tell her everything. 

" Vo I  Vo today…"

He started to speak but still wasn't able to tell properly. She holds his Hands and said,

" If you are not comfortable then let it be. Let's just be together."

" No I want to, I just don't know how to start."

She nodded at him. And asked,

" If you want to go somewhere else we can go there "

" No I am ok here but if you.."

" No, I want to be with you, the place doesn't matter."

He smiled and nodded at her. She let her backrest of the sofa chair. And open her arms. So he slid himself beside her and then hugged her while keeping his face on her chest and started speaking,

" Everything was fine until I turned seven or at least I thought it was ok. Actually Mrs. Rathore belongs to a poor family. But she got married to Mr. Rathore; he was rich. At first Dadaji used to be CEO of the company. She thought that after him Mr. Rathore will take the position. So she married him. But after marriage he refused to take the position. And barat kaka take the position. His and choti maa marriage was lavish. As both were from rich families. She started to feel jealous. On top of that, because Mr. Rathore refused, he became CEO because he wanted to continue his painting career. But because she insisted on Mr. Rathore taking the COO' s position. So he always used to stay out of town.

Once Mr. Rathore lost some deals because he was more forced on his painting career. So Dadaji asked him to leave the company. Which he happily did. That time I was six months old. Mr. Rathore used to earn less and Bharat kaka used to earn more because he was CEO. Mr Rathore was satisfied with his less income because he was following his passion. But Mrs. Rathore was not. 

Then everything started falling out of place. Mr. Rathore was never able to satisfy his wife's needs. Once Niraj uncle Mr. Rathore's friend saw her crying. And he helped her with money thinking her mother is facing some illness. 

She knows how much money Niraj uncle has. So once she seduced him and had a physical relationship with him. And took some photos. She became pregnant with his child. On his demand she gave birth to his child. And for that he used to give money to her every month so that she doesn't reveal Everything to the world. And also about kid. 

Because she was getting money she used to love me like a normal mother. But uncle died when I was seven. Then everything changed.  She stopped getting money. At first she used to shout at me. Stop loving me. But after some days Mr. Rathore brought Niraj uncle's son to our home."

" Maan" 

He looked at him. There was no emotion in his eyes. She was scared but asked,

" Who is Niraj uncle's son"