55

After the New Year, it is the Spring Festival. After nearly a year of preparation, "Macro Rescue" finally hit the big screen.

Because of Ye's father, Ye Fei has been hotly debated on the Internet these days, and even the movie with Tianxi has attracted much attention.

It is not a secret that "Overtime Rescue" invested more than 300 million yuan, and you can find it with a simple search. Counting the share taken by the theater and other miscellaneous expenses, the box office must reach at least 900 million to make a return.

In today's era of movie box office explosions, 900 million doesn't sound like much, but that's for a comedy with a lot of fun and laughter. To achieve such a result in a cold-themed film like "Super Space Rescue", it is simply a fantasy.

The outside world generally does not look good on this movie. After all, Chinese New Year is the time for family reunion. Isn't it good to watch movies that are suitable for all ages? Who has nothing to do to watch brain-burning sci-fi movies!

In addition, in the same period, there are two New Year's comedies with particularly high audience expectations. It is not surprising that the first day of "Rescue" was so low that the final box office was only more than 40 million.

On the New Year's Eve, Gu Ruijia was so anxious that the corners of her mouth boiled, and she called Ye Fei: "The box office of that New Year's drama was 1.3 billion, and we are one-third of the other's! How can we go on playing. "

He said with a bitter face, "Our family has dinner in the third day of junior high, and then I will be ridiculed again." Afraid that Ye Fei would think too much, she paused and added, "I'm not blaming you, I'm just asking you to complain. complain."

Ye Fei gave a "hmm" and minimized the call. Leaning beside Yan Xiao and playing with the traveling frog, he said to Gu Ruijia, "It's okay, it will be fine in a few days."

"Just make fun of me," Gu Ruijia sighed and grabbed her hair. "With such poor grades, tomorrow's film output will be lower. It goes on and on, when will it be a head?"

"You're not afraid of being late for a good meal," Ye Fei stretched her long legs and sat lazily on the coffee table stool, indifferently said, "Take ten thousand steps back and say, are we the ones who can't afford to pay?"

"Damn," Gu Ruijia had come to seek comfort, but he was even more at a loss when he heard this, "Is money the key? I'm afraid of being embarrassed! And don't forget, Brother Xiao invested 200 million! Prodigal gentlemen. "

Ye Fei raised her eyebrows and laughed softly: "I didn't say anything, why are you so heartbroken there."

"Fuck you—" Gu Ruijia was so choked by him that his lungs hurt, and just about to scold a few words, he suddenly thought that today was the first day of the new year, and he had to say auspicious words.

He had to swallow his breath and hung up the phone angrily.

"Mr. Yan," Ye Fei threw her phone away and looked at Yan Xiao with a smile, "Your 200 million yuan will be lost."

"It's okay." Yan Xiao held his hand and said.

Ye Fei asked again: "Then next time I see you, will you still vote?"

Yan Xiao said, "Choose."

"It turns out that Yan always has a hidden love brain." Ye Fei sat up and sat on his lap, teasing.

Yan Xiao didn't understand, and stared at him silently, as if asking him for an explanation.

Ye Fei didn't solve his doubts, she lowered her head and kissed his lips and said, "But I like it."