45

"Even this thing is ready," Ye Fei's fair and slender neck was raised high, and a thin layer of red rose on her cheeks because of the kiss. With a smile in his eyes, he took a deep breath, "It turns out that Mr. Yan is the most serious one."

Yan Xiao's eyes were dark, and the long-suppressed desire-hope was beating and burning inside. He rolled his Adam's apple forbearance, clasped Ye Fei's waist, and blocked the provocative mouth.

Ye Fei's mouth is so unwilling to admit defeat, her body is so soft.

In the end, it was like a vine, leaning weakly in Yan Xiao's arms. It is all supported by the arm that is horizontally around the waist, so that it will not slip to the ground.

Yan Xiao's body seemed to have a fire burning, breathing-breathing-rough-heavy-hot, even the air could ignite. With a slight force on his hand, he picked up Ye Fei and walked towards the bedroom.

Ye Fei clings to his shoulders, and her two white straight calves swing in a human-like arc in the air.

Everything is a matter of course, the master bedroom door was closed, and it also blocked the spring light of the room.

When it was over, it was already slightly bright outside. The greening of the villa area is very good, and the chirping of birds came from the window, as if to remind the people in the house of the current time.

Ye Fei was lying on the bed, her eyes half-closed, her voice hoarse: "You're done with Yan Xiao, you don't want to go to my bed again in the future."

Both of them were newbies on the road, and it was very difficult at the beginning, but after having fun, it got out of hand.

Ye Fei was very open in this regard, and did not hide her feelings at all. Yan Xiao didn't have the slightest self-control over him, and he lost control after being teased like this.

Begging for mercy is useless, Yan Xiao listens to everything except when he is in bed, Ye Fei almost lost her life.

Yan Xiao didn't speak, and put his arms around his shoulders, trying to turn him over and take him into his arms.

"Hey—don't move me," Ye Fei turned sideways and slapped his arm without any deterrence, saying, "It hurts."

"I've seen it," Yan Xiao said, brushing away the slightly wet hair on his forehead, "No injuries."

Ye Fei glared at him: "Back pain."

Hanging in the air for so long, he didn't feel real when he lay on the bed.

Yan Xiao was silent, bowed his head and kissed his nose and cheeks, as if to appease and please.

"Don't do this," Ye Fei slightly turned her face away and hummed, "I tell you, it's useless, what did you do when you just stopped?"

He squinted his eyes and looked at Yan Xiao, and when he saw that he was alive and well, as if he could fight again, his heart suddenly became unbalanced.

I don't usually see how often this person exercises. Why is his physical strength so good?

"Tell the truth," Ye Fei reached out and poked Yan Xiao's collarbone, and asked him, "Did you buy anything else in the convenience store before?"

Yan Xiao froze for a moment and said, "No."

"Really?" Ye Fei didn't believe it, and said with her fingers crossed, "For example, India-god-oil, aphrodisiac-yang-medicine..."

Before saying a word, Yan Xiao's eyes suddenly changed.

After being tossed to the point of being half-dead, Ye Fei knew what it meant, and quickly confessed, "Okay, I didn't buy it, I didn't buy it." He yawned and closed his eyes, "I'm so sleepy, I don't want to go to the company today. already."