17

Ye Fei straightened her collar and hummed, "Is this Mr. Yan's latest way to say hello?"

Yan Xiao didn't answer, her back was straight, as if she was very righteous, but she didn't look into Ye Fei's eyes.

Ye Fei wanted to say something, but Gu Ruijia came over dragging a chair. He asked Xiao Xianrou next to him to sit over, and abruptly vacated a person's seat from the not rich space, and greeted Yan Xiao: "Brother Xiao, sit down and talk."

Then he introduced to the little fresh meats: "This is the one from Mr. Ye's family. You can just call Mr. Yan." But he didn't say Yan Xiao's identity.

Although Gu Ruijia has a carefree personality, in the end, he is in the film and television circle, and he has seen a lot of various things. As soon as Feixiao Technology's name came out, even if Yan Xiao was seven or eighty years old, there were still people who rushed forward.

What's more, Yan Xiao is not only young, but also has such a face, so he must be more careful.

Yan Xiao has never been interviewed publicly, and there are very few photos of him on the Internet, mostly from his early years, so the little fresh meat did not recognize him.

But since the boss said that he was called Mr. Yan, he must have started a company.

Confirmed identity, is the person they want to respect!

They all stood up to say hello.

Yan Xiao nodded in response, and was about to sit down. Unexpectedly, Ye Fei suddenly stretched out a leg from the side and lay directly on the chair.

He had been annoying all day and night because of Yan Xiao, but the culprit just made him lose face in front of so many people. The new hatred and the old hatred were added together, and Ye Fei couldn't bear it anymore.

He raised his face and smiled provocatively: "There is no place here."

Gu Ruijia's heart trembled, for fear that a family war would soon be staged. He gave Ye Fei a wink with a headache, indicating that he had something to go home and talk about, but it was a pity that Ye Fei didn't pay attention to him at all.

Yan Xiao didn't move, and didn't lose his temper because Ye Fei didn't give him face. Just stand there, watching him quietly. It seemed that among so many people on the table, he could only see Ye Fei. It seems that no matter what Ye Fei does, he can tolerate it.

Being watched by Yan Xiao with such focused and quiet eyes, Ye Fei's entanglement and anger turned into anger, like the water vapor under the scorching sun, which disappeared in an instant.

I can't get angry anymore, I can't get angry at all. He sighed and retracted his legs: "Why are you here?"

Yan Xiao sat upright on the chair before answering, "I saw Gu Ruijia's circle of friends."

Ye Fei was stunned and smiled: "Have you been greedy?"

He picked up his phone and looked at the photo, and it felt like it was taken like that. Probably because Yan Xiao rarely eats barbecue food, he is tempted.

Yan Xiao said "no", but Ye Fei asked again, but he refused to say anything.

The waiter just came over with the crayfish, and the topic was so diverted.

A few little fresh meats have good personalities, lively and playful. After eating with Ye Fei for so long, knowing that he has no airs, he also let go a lot. Noisy crayfish must be accompanied by beer, and asked the waiter for a dozen.

There was a particularly winking one. Seeing that there was only an empty glass in front of Yan Xiao, he took the bottle and poured the wine.

"He doesn't drink," Ye Fei helped Yan Xiao block, and smiled at Xiao Xianrou, "You drink, don't worry about us. After you finish eating, find something you want to play, and put it all on my account. "